What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAM of most despised players still playing

And this thread is pinned? This place is weird.
I'd quote this to put it back up the top again, but as its already there, I'm just quoting it to ask..... what the f**k is going on in this place?!?!?! Who the f**k has got the keys?!?!!?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I'd quote this to put it back up the top again, but as its already there, I'm just quoting it to ask..... what the f**k is going on in this place?!?!?! Who the f**k has got the keys?!?!!?
Another random thought why don’t we have a “game day” thread that carries on from week to week that is stickied?

R-15-3

Juniors
Stupidest f**ken pins. I’m happy for zero of them if a post is active it will hang around if not it can f**k off.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Not one player mentioned I wouldn't have in my side.

Is everyone in here a frikkin EMO?

bluefox68

Staff member
Not one player mentioned I wouldn't have in my side.

Is everyone in here a frikkin EMO?
Fair point...

I don’t think anyone said they wouldn’t want them on our team. Except Chad, who was an honourable mention anyway.

Chambers is a case in point..,

Frenzy.

Immortal
Fair point...

I don’t think anyone said they wouldn’t want them on our team. Except Chad, who was an honourable mention anyway.

Chambers is a case in point..,

Then why despise them and why the thread? Were you pissed? HAHAHAHA

Latest posts