What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Round 8 vs The Gold Coast Titan

As provided on the official website. Welcome and come on down Nene McDonald at #21.

1. Matt Moylan
2. Sione Katoa
3. Josh Dugan
4. Jesse Ramien T
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Shaun Johnson
7. Chad Townsend
8. Andrew Fifita
9. Blayke Brailey
10. Aaron Woods
11. Briton Nikora
12. Wade Graham (C)
13. Jack Williams
14. Toby Rudolf
15. Braden Hamlin-Uele
16. Siosifa Talakai
17. Royce Hunt
18. Scott Sorensen
19. Connor Tracey
20. Will Kennedy
21. Nene Macdonald

snout

First Grade
Why not just name Uele as the 8
Shows a bit of what was spoken of a fortnight ago.
Bombers in charge but not really in charge.
Feefs aint starting but wants to be named in the starting side so the 'boss' plays along with the stoopod little game.

Never want to see No.20 on the teamsheet again. Would look good in any other jumper.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Shows a bit of what was spoken of a fortnight ago.
Bombers in charge but not really in charge.
Feefs aint starting but wants to be named in the starting side so the 'boss' plays along with the stoopod little game

Never want to see No.20 on the teamsheet again. Would look good in any other jumper.

Didn’t Flanno play the exact same game in 2016 with Taga and Prior half the season because one of them was funny about that jersey number. Flanno wasn’t boss then?

No different ie who GAF what jersey number they are aslong as they know their role.

Does MacDonald have to wait for an injury to get his chance? Seems likely the case given the efforts 7 outcomes right across the 3/4 line the past couple of weeks. I think when he does get his chance he will be an absolute beast!

ghoti

Bench
Didn’t Flanno play the exact same game in 2016 with Taga and Prior half the season because one of them was funny about that jersey number. Flanno wasn’t boss then?

No different ie who GAF what jersey number they are aslong as they know their role.

I think the number game isn't the silly thing we're guessing it is, but more to do with the energy both players are coming to the ground with on game day. I think it's more to do with managing that than any little ego for #8 thing... if Feef's is flat you wanna give him another 20 minutes to get the feel of the game before dropping him in imo

That 21 is looking pretty good... the injuries have been good to get Tracey, Kennedy, Sorenson up to first grade standard really... ideally we go 1-17 but it's nice having that in back-up. Katoa has fired so much since Ronaldo went down and two wingers got brought into the squad, we're lookin a lot more balanced since the f**king Morris/Xerri saga chewed up the first six weeks

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Does MacDonald have to wait for an injury to get his chance? Seems likely the case given the efforts 7 outcomes right across the 3/4 line the past couple of weeks. I think when he does get his chance he will be an absolute beast!
Goodwin will stay until Mulitano is back.

Good for depth though.

Need NSW cup playing.

Ads

First Grade
He’s still not fully fit. Getting close.

bluefox68

Staff member
One of the biggest frustrations of being a Sharks fan is knowing that we should beat certain teams comfortably, and then we lose...

Let’s hope for another performance like the one against Manly...

Version IV

Juniors
One of the biggest frustrations of being a Sharks fan is knowing that we should beat certain teams comfortably, and then we lose...

Let’s hope for another performance like the one against Manly...
I am glad titans won last week, no pressure on them this week

roboshark

Coach
Yeah we best cows then lost to that rabble down the road. The manly game is wasted if we lose to the mammery glands