What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Selections Rounds 18-21

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
Is Vaughan's Covid party as bad as it gets? I thought the 2nd loss to the Tigers was rock bottom. The 50 points vs the Broncos seemed to confirm this but then came the loss vs the Dogs. Now Vaughan with his Dirty Dozen! It's made me about as depressed as I have ever been with the Dragons and there have been plenty of down times over close to six decades of my support.

But because I can't shake off my Dragon fanaticism I am having a go at how to manage the Covid suspensions if they are spread over the next four rounds. Why do this? Firstly the negative stuff is getting me down. Secondly we know Mary always checked the Forum's selectorial advice to ensure he never took any steps advocated by fans. Did someone say Euan Aitken? Now we know Hook is a smarter guy than our old Supercoach - so I reckon he knows the wisdom that resides in the Forum and likes to have a glance here for some inspiration.

The table below gives an idea of what missing Vaughan and three others each game might look like. The first two columns show the Dozen and the round I have nominated for each's suspension. Then I picked the best team I could each week based on selections thus far this season. So Norman and Dufty get picked three times. No one has been penalised for party going except for their one game. Of course this could be designated by some as time to bring in the youth.

I think we could still be a show vs the Titans and Raiders especially if they take our understrength team lightly. Injuries and additional suspensions would no doubt finish us off. At least this exercise has returned me some positivity

Over to you!

SuspensionsTeams
PlayerRd Out?Vs Manly 18Vs Titans 19Vs Rabbits 20Vs Raiders 21
Lawrie
18​
McGuireLawrieLawrieLawrie
Alvaro
20​
McCulloughMcCulloughMcCulloughMcCullough
Ellis
20​
KerrKerrKerrMcGuire