What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Selections this week.

Due to the Riff and St.Merge imploding over the weekend and our f/a far superior to teams below us now unbelievably we now have a chance to rest a few bodies going into Week 1 of the finals.

If I was Flanno I’d seriously consider giving Lewis a week off. (Seriously looks banged up) Even giving Wade Graham a rest up. Not rushing Moylan, Loots or Ramien back even if there almost alright. Maybe even give Feefs knee a break. (Although he might want to play because he could be in the mix for the Dally M’s.

Give Flanno Jnr another run to give him more experience for the future. Give fringe players like Capewell etc good minutes to bring their fitness up.

Anyway playing second last this week has a good advantage as Flanno can see where everything is at and maybe make a call or two to make sure some bodies that could do with a rest, get a rest.

The finals will be Torid.

I would keep the same team, unless someone is well enough to return from injury and get some match fitness.

Wade looked well down yesterday and could possibly benefit from more game time, it looks like playing the past 3 weeks have done Dugan a lot of good, after he looked out of sorts in the Manly game.

Wadeo needs more game time. Luke needs a rest, he was dog awful yesterday, he would be the only one id rest.
I agree, however I’d add potential replacements for a couple and wait to see what dogs name. Not sure they will have the same squad next week

Quigs

Immortal
The dogs goal kicking forward did his leg yesterday. He'd have to have a cloud over him running on. They do have some handy kickers to replace him though.

snout

First Grade
Id def be resting a few
Id play flanno jr - when do you get the chance to get a young half game time in a game that wont make a difference
See how he goes agains Lewis.
Battle of young guns. They wouldve played against each other
Id rest anyone with a niggle for the storm game.
Send the grubs in melbourne a message - we're coming down fresh.
Get in their heads a bit more. We are already.

They train every day - plenry of time to run the team in the week before week 1 semi.

Last edited:

jc155776

Coach
Resting players is dependent on other results which we should know by Saturday night. If we are still a chance at third or second come Sunday with fourth secures I wouldn’t be resting anyone unless they are carrying an actual injury.

McLovin

Staff member
I just want to see how Woods' first touch is received by the Bulldogs faithful.