What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Selections this week.

Unless something dramatic happens over the weekend Flanno would be crazy to rush back the players who missed last week and to give Lewis a rest at least,

When you have an advantage you should exploit it as much as possible.

I hope Cam Smith plays for the Storm he looks jaded and it’s another match where he could potentially succumb to the injuries he is carrying.

carinashark

First Grade
I would rest Lewis, Sorensen could use the extra game time as he is returning from an injury. And some things I would like to see.
1 Woods to stop backing into the defence.
2 Woods , more speed big fella ,it’s getting embarrassing.
3 FiFi ,play straight at the defence, don’t look for hole make one. No way through then pass the ball. No crabbing across the field.
4 Wado , grubber kicks upfield to give Feki a chance of a contest for the ball. Feki is looking very good at the moment, the freaky stuff is back.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why rest anyone? You need momentum going in to the finals. You disrupt momentum changing the team which has been unsettled all year and is just coming together.

Just hoist the wet sail and go for it

Stake Removed

First Grade
Why rest anyone? You need momentum going in to the finals. You disrupt momentum changing the team which has been unsettled all year and is just coming together.

I agree we are hitting form, keep the team on the field, if we lose on weekend, with full team, at least Flanno can tweak them lose with weakended team, you assume that would have won

coolumsharkie

Referee

This being the exact reason why we haven't put a complete game together this year... yet.