What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team stats

CJG 182

Juniors
Hey all,

instead of taking ppl out of teams and swapping them and everything with the 2004 transfers, i am just recreating the teams.

i just need a little bit of help with the attack, defense and willingness to attack stats.
any one got any ideas?

Rockn

Juniors
It is really easy to mod. the teams! Recruit the new players into the squad then delete all the players in the squad, then go back to the big list, go right down the bottom and all your players will be there. From there it is really easy to put them in order of 1-17 then put the extras in the squad in any order, making sure to leave out the people you ahve cut. Then you don't have to worry bout those stats :)

aussies1st

Staff member
I have just done updated the 2004 team lineups editing the orginal files. So this means you can keep the customised teams and players. I have added a few faces don't know if they work and the 2004 Draw. Only downside is the commentary which i couldn't figure out.
This should be out in the next day or so.

Jiffy

Juniors
I know what skeptic ghost means with this one. I did the same so that I could keep my 2003 teams and have "new" teams for the 2004 season in the custom part as well, so I could play both.

I did a bit of searching through the hex editor, and as far as I can work out these are the team values for the teams already on the game....

(listed in order attack-defence-willingness to attack)

Canterbury 9-8-8
Brisbane 9-8-9
Newcastle 9-9-8
Warriors 9-7-9
Roosters 8-8-7
Cronulla 7-7-6
Parramatta 7-7-6
St George-Illawarra 7-6-6
Melbourne 7-7-7
Manly 7-6-5
Canberra 8-7-7
Wests 7-7-5
North Qld 7-6-5
Penrith 8-8-6
Souths 6-6-5

Bradford 8-8-8
St Helens 8-8-7
Wigan 7-7-7
Leeds 7-7-7
Hull 7-7-6
London 7-6-6
Widnes 7-6-6
Castleford 7-7-7
Halifax 5-5-6
Warrington 7-6-7
Wakefield 6-6-6
Huddersfield 7-6-6

Clevo

Juniors
Souths only get 665? Almost beat Brisbane, Bulldogs, beat Tigers twice and lost to NZ by 1 point. Then threashed Melbourne once.

Anyone playing Souths on Legend level.... LOL!

Ive played as souths a few times (2004 squad) and they ain't half bad. a few quick guys and some killer forwards. just a question clevo - if i put terry hill at lock, where do i put ashley harrison?

The_Savage_1

Juniors
Zoot said:
Ive played as souths a few times (2004 squad) and they ain't half bad. a few quick guys and some killer forwards. just a question clevo - if i put terry hill at lock, where do i put ashley harrison?

5/8 or second row