What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team this week

DJDL

Bench
Personally l think captaincy is the very very least of our issues.
Defence is poor. No spine. Poorly coached and not everyone's on the same page. We could start there.

I don't think we will win another game to be honest.

I saw the young 7 from Tits put a grubber through the line for a try yesterday. He's had about 2 games and he's already laying on try's. Our 6 and 7 - l like them both - but they're in the wrong spots. Hannay doesn't agree.

On the captaincy...
Gus Gould is Penrith's youngest ever captain. He was 17.
Yep 17.
I think the coach was Ron willey. Maybe. Anyways Gus is now a leader at club admin and media level in this game. The coach identified those qualities early. Very early. Gus had played about 3 first grade games.

Captains arent made they're born.
In that current line-up the captain is Will Kennedy.

By making a guy like Woods captain - a guy who nobody respects, who won't lead from the front, who thinks it's all about him, who doesn't take it seriously - it actually has the opposite effect. And we are seeing the results.

I’ve had that feeling for a few weeks now. Possibly the Tigers game, but even that is 50/50 with our current defensive structures.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Our coach is an absolute mental midget

Can't believe we are keeping him on. Maybe fitz isn't as smart as we all think he is

We're keeping him on as an AC, not as a HC - absolute huge differences between the two. Chalk and cheese.

Whether he's kept on beyond next year will be up to Hannay and if they'll try and get Ciraldo still.

ghoti

Bench
Our coach is an absolute mental midget

Can't believe we are keeping him on. Maybe fitz isn't as smart as we all think he is
Hannay will be an asset next year for Fitz... may not offer topline coaching smarts, but has been in and around the squad all year and has a relationship with the players that Fitz can work off while getting into the role. That'll be invaluable. I have no doubt Hannay will be gone in 2023 and this is purely a smooth transition type decision

Frenzy.

Immortal
And for what it's worth i fully expect to see Woods named to start with the C by his name , Hannay wont even have the courage to bench this guy .

Why not? He benched Chad, Dugan, Fifita. He won't bench him because there's no one else.

Quigs

Immortal
Will The Pong spew all over us again. The Boyz might have to run on with buckets and their masks

Ponga just like Tommy T will have our players mesmerised in fear this week. Guaranteed 3 ta's and at least a double for him on Sunday.

carinashark

First Grade
I would like to see BB kicking more , peg the knights back in their own 25 with line kicks. And more grubber’s in attack. I don’t mind 5th tackle turn overs on their try line . Make them do the meters. Control the game.

Frenzy.

Immortal
With season gone, need to try something..
1. Kennedy.
2. Katoa.
3. Nikora - he looks more a centre then Ramien.
4. Lualua - he is named in 21 each week let's see.
5. Mulitalo.
6. Metcalf - give him time on field.
7. Trindall.
8. Talakai - play him in the middle gives us go forward.
9. Brailey.
10. Williams - go forward in middle.
11. Ramien - backrow is his go.
12. Wilton he is due back.
13. Magoulias - let's see he can play heads up.
Bench.
14. Uele.
15. Rudolf - he needs a break off bench will help.
16. Hunt.
17. Tracey

Wow. You were so close!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I observed that.

Latest posts