What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Bulldogs

Don Tweddle

Juniors
1. Will Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Connor Tracey 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Braydon Trindall 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Toby Rudolf 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Aaron Woods 11. Siosifa Talakai 12. Teig Wilton 13. Jack Williams

14. Mawene Hiroti 15. Royce Hunt 16. Briton Nikora 17. Braden Hamlin-Uele

18. Billy Magoulias 19. Luke Metcalf 20. Andrew Fifita 21. Joniah Lualua

Inferno

Coach
Moylan not even named in the 21. f**k me. His value as a player continues to plummet.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jack Williams back into the starting side though, he's definitely earned it with strong performances off the bench this year.

Can anyone recall him having a bad game this year? I can't.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Moylan not even named in the 21. f**k me. His value as a player continues to plummet.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jack Williams back into the starting side though, he's definitely earned it with strong performances off the bench this year.

Can anyone recall him having a bad game this year? I can't.
Exactly on Moylan and they said he was close to playing Broncos, I don't even want Moylan on base salary he is not worth it at all.
Mediocrity is rewarded SJ starts and Woods as captain, if at least strip Woods of the captaincy he does not deserve to captain the Sharks, give it to Tracey or Williams someone that has some passion

Stake Removed

First Grade
Metcalf and Lualua named in 21, give one of them a run in the 17, no use picking them 18-21 if never get a crack

Stake Removed

First Grade
That bench worries me.
Hiroti - ads nothing play Metcalf.
Hunt - first game back will do no more then 15 minutes.
Nikora - he can cover outside backs, might need to play big minutes.
Uele - 4 games back most played 25 minutes.
If we lose a forward early we are in serious trouble with minutes Uele and Hunt can do

R-15-3

Juniors
I can’t believe I’m saying it but I’d rather billy mcuseless on the bench over horotti as bad as he is we need someone who is more mobile in defence

Don Tweddle

Juniors
if at least strip Woods of the captaincy he does not deserve to captain the Sharks, give it to Tracey or Williams someone that has some passion

I don't think Tracey has the right personality to be captain. Wilton is the one I'd be looking at in the long-term.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Life in Covid, groundhog day.
Meanwhile, team list Tuesday…..
Dead set.. I get they are hang strung with the bubble, but post last week, gotta be mixing it up somewhat. Can’t wait for this year to be done.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
It’s so sad that I’m not confident we will beat Canterbury.

Happy with Jack Williams starting though, he deserves it and delighted to see big Royce back too. I’d be tempted to throw Metcalf on to the bench for a brief stint.

Frenzy.

Immortal
21. Joniah Lualua

Best selection this year. He won't even play in all likelihood but he should have been tested 10 weeks ago.

Frenzy.

Immortal
That bench worries me.
Hiroti - ads nothing play Metcalf. What does Metcalf add?
Hunt - first game back will do no more then 15 minutes. So leave him out and never run him back to fitness? Good idea. Lets wait 24 weeks
Nikora - he can cover outside backs, might need to play big minutes. He could cover backs but as he can't even cover his own role it remains to be seen. Wilton will cover backs
Uele - 4 games back most played 25 minutes. Point?
If we lose a forward early we are in serious trouble with minutes Uele and Hunt can do. How many can they do?

Bob Scott

Juniors
21. Joniah Lualua

Best selection this year. He won't even play in all likelihood but he should have been tested 10 weeks ago.
It amazes me how risk averse a lot of coaches are to trying some of the younger guys , they don't have to bury them but you just have to see how younger players such as Walker and Walsh have gone , especially Walsh who was apparently no where near ready at the Broncs , wrong , given a chance and smashes it .
The young guys are a different breed now , a lot more confidence and swagger , give this young guy a run and he might just step up .

It amazes me how risk averse a lot of coaches are to trying some of the younger guys , they don't have to bury them but you just have to see how younger players such as Walker and Walsh have gone , especially Walsh who was apparently no where near ready at the Broncs , wrong , given a chance and smashes it .
The young guys are a different breed now , a lot more confidence and swagger , give this young guy a run and he might just step up .
Flipside is a lot of the hyped up younger players fizzle out within a few years as well.

Latest posts