What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dogs

Nemesis

Bench
Pretty much as expected... except for Capewell. Although Luke had a blinder against the Warriors, I expected that Wesser would be back in the side this week, especially since he was initially named in last week's team before pulling out at the last minute. What IS the story with his knee?

I feel sorry for Shaun Corrigan... out for 12 weeks. He played well on Sunday and was showing promise for the season ahead, poor bugger. Hope he has a speedy recovery...

glory glory

Juniors
I'm also surprised about Wesser. He must still be injured.
I would still like Pettybourne to start for McPherson and have Greenfield on the bench for Jaiman Lowe.

big country

Juniors
same team which defended so well and beat a very determined warriors team - no changes required except when Rhysy is fit and well and of course if we lose and someone underperforms

Dave Q

Coach
I'm also surprised about Wesser. He must still be injured.
I would still like Pettybourne to start for McPherson and have Greenfield on the bench for Jaiman Lowe.

Yes, these are quite sensible tweaks that still cater for the best of the side from recent weeks.

Id probably keep JLo for McPherson simpmly because he is on the cusp of being above average and by his own standards he has markedly improved.

Im feeling more relaxed about this game than our match-ups in the recent past.

The dogs have recruited well but their coach is untested and they are still in a rebuilding phase.

Last edited: