What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dolphins

Meth

Staff member
1- Nicoll-Klokstad
2- Watene-Zelezniak
3- Berry
4- Pompey
5- Montoya
6- Volkman
7- Johnson
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Afoa
11- Curran
12- Niukore
13- Harris

Res- Ale, Barnett, Maiu’u, Sironen

Was tempted to bring in Leiataua onto the wing and shift Montoya in, but backing Pompey despite a horrible moment.

Metcalf, Ford, Sifakula dropped. Lussick out.

Benek

Juniors
I think we might see a Lussick-Egan combo for a while now. Lussick is going well despite an occasional forward pass and Egan is too injury prone.

GoSouths

Juniors
So until Warriors start losing them in a row, we arent going to see Zion in first grade? Sifakula doesnt look earthshattering.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
1- Nicoll-Klokstad
2- Watene-Zelezniak
3- Berry
4- Pompey
5- Montoya
6- Volkman
7- Johnson
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Afoa
11- Curran
12- Niukore
13- Harris

Res- Ale, Barnett, Maiu’u, Sironen

Leber

Bench
1 CNK
2 DWZ
3 Berry
4 Viliami
5 Montoya
6 Volkman
7 Johnson
8 AFB
9 Egan
10 Maiu’u
11 Curran
12 Niukore
13 Harris

14 Sironen
15 Barnett
16 Afoa
17 Ale

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
I think we might see a Lussick-Egan combo for a while now. Lussick is going well despite an occasional forward pass and Egan is too injury prone.

Lussick won’t be available

Leber

Bench
No playing Zyon and having only one prop on the bench, while Afoa and Ale arent setting the world alight is a bit of an error.

I'd love to know why he hasn't played yet.

Meth

Staff member
So until Warriors start losing them in a row, we arent going to see Zion in first grade? Sifakula doesnt look earthshattering.

I think sifakula has the makings of a good player but probably just isn’t quite ready for regular first grade

GoSouths

Juniors
Pity Taine is a fullback only. Maybe gain a few kgs and try centre. Theres zero competition. Waste of talent languishing below the 17.

nswarrior

Juniors

Team looks great with Walker, Egan and Barnett in. Warriors string favourites at tab but Dolphins have been beating so many team when they are not expected to

Big game for us and I think we were a little unlucky, little complacent and some new combos against Broncos. Nervous as hell but we should win this

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Pity Taine is a fullback only. Maybe gain a few kgs and try centre. Theres zero competition. Waste of talent languishing below the 17.
In the current environment with HIA rules I’d be placing huge emphasis on players who can play multiple positions- it’s vital, especially for players who aren’t first choice.

Meth

Staff member

Yes. I'm really keen for him to get in the mix, but it's hard with CNK in such good form.

Meth

Staff member
Interesting that Sironen retains his place with Walker back in the side. I know Walker isn't a hooker, but neither is Sironen. I'd still rather have had Ale + f**k off Jackson Ford.

GoSouths

Juniors
Interesting that Sironen retains his place with Walker back in the side. I know Walker isn't a hooker, but neither is Sironen. I'd still rather have had Ale + f**k off Jackson Ford.
I think Ford is getting in due to being an 80min player which helps with the rotation. Ale seems like 30mins tops

Latest posts