What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Donkeys

Inferno

Coach
Still no sign of captain Wadeo but he has been named on the extended bench

1. WILL KENNEDY
2. SIONE KATOA
3. JESSE RAMIEN
4. SIOSIFA TALAKAI
5. RONALDO MULITALO
6. MATT MOYLAN
7. NICHO HYNES
8. TOBY RUDOLF
9. BLAYKE BRAILEY
10. AIDEN TOLMAN
11. BRITON NIKORA
12. TEIG WILTON
13. DALE FINUCANE

Interchange

14. JACK WILLIAMS
15. CAM MCINNES
16. ROYCE HUNT
17. ANDREW FIFITA

18. BRAYDON TRINDALL
19. WADE GRAHAM
20. MATT IKUVALU
21. MAWENE HIROTI
22. LACHLAN MILLER
23. LUKE METCALF
24. FRANKLIN PELE

Inferno

Coach
You've got to think Wade will play. Pointless naming him otherwise given the cautious approach that has been taken with him so far.

I reckon Fifita drops off the bench.

Hunt in the run-on/Tolman to bench.
Wadeo on the pine for Burrito

I really gotta get to Henson to see Lachie Miller, Kade Dykes, Iro, Sir Thomas Hazleton, Big Frankie P. et al having a run at some stage. Strength in depth. Up up!

chewsta

First Grade
Hopefully Katoa is 100%. It didn't take much of a knock to show his knee/leg was farked last week. Same goes for Kennedy.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Just noticed something about our game massive concern.
They dropped on field ref Adam Gee due to the Tupou debacle roosters vs Dragons no sin bin.
The video ref could have fixed this, but no he is not dropped instead he is to ref our game Klein, here we go if this is not a leg up for Broncs I don't know what is, going to call it now, they will win both penalty count and the 6 again call

imasharkie

Coach
Show some discipline. Which we definitely do have and the ref doesn't come into it at all.
You're talking about Klein. He makes a decision about who's gonna win the game and he's never been on our side.
About Gee, he seems to be an arrogant p..... Maybe the dropping will fix his head.

Latest posts