What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Donkeys

Frenzy.

Immortal
Will Hynes play FB or will they throw Miller in there if Will K is out?

I would think so on first thought but he may not

Newtown have named Dylan O'Connor at number 19. He's been playing fullback. Miller named at 6 and Dykes at 1 who has been playing 6.

Leaving Hynes and Moylan alone is less disruptive and only means 1 change

If Hynes goes to 1 we gotta find half. Logically that would be Trindall as it's perhaps not worth fixing the 6 position when it isn't broken, i.e. Moyza is going well there

Maybe Miller will be a surprise 7

We will need an experienced 1 against Reynolds

Frenzy.

Immortal
Just noticed something about our game massive concern.
They dropped on field ref Adam Gee due to the Tupou debacle roosters vs Dragons no sin bin.
The video ref could have fixed this, but no he is not dropped instead he is to ref our game Klein, here we go if this is not a leg up for Broncs I don't know what is, going to call it now, they will win both penalty count and the 6 again call

That's too bad. We win 60% of the time with Adam Gee in the middle. 39% with old Ashtray.

Peter Gough would have been handy we have a 70% win rate under him

Quigs

Immortal
What the f**k is that thumbnail screenshot of a postage stamp. I click on the muthar
....... and ......

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

At least Stakey's detailed written informative and well investigated stats are in a reliable, readable format for us older vulnerable members of the forum.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What the f**k is that thumbnail screenshot of a postage stamp. I click on the muthar
....... and ......

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

At least Stakey's detailed written informative and well investigated stats are in a reliable, readable format for us older vulnerable members of the forum.

Fix your browser then you old coot.

Frenzy.

Immortal
It won't matter, your guys have too much game for us. If the form lines are correct you should win comfortably.

Agree. I just like to help people in here get their pre game excuses ready in case of an upset. It's a forum idiosyncrasy.

VM

Frenzy.

Immortal
The cull, as per nrl.com.

1. WILL KENNEDY
2. SIONE KATOA
3. JESSE RAMIEN
4. SIOSIFA TALAKAI
5. RONALDO MULITALO
6. MATT MOYLAN
7. NICHO HYNES
8. TOBY RUDOLF
9. BLAYKE BRAILEY
10. AIDEN TOLMAN
11. BRITON NIKORA
12. TEIG WILTON
13. DALE FINUCANE

Interchange

14. JACK WILLIAMS
15. CAM MCINNES
16. ROYCE HUNT
17. ANDREW FIFITA

18. BRAYDON TRINDALL
19. WADE GRAHAM

Shark67

Juniors
Finicune out again with a calf strain. Fifita also drops off as expected. Graham and Trindall are in. This game is making me nervous, more so than last week.