What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dragons

Meth

Staff member
1- RTS
2- Fusitu'a
3- Ayshford
4- Beale
5- Maumalo
6- Green
7- Johnson
8- Gavet
9- Luke
10- Paasi
11- Papali'i
12- Harris
13- Mannering

Res- Blair, Afoa, Pulu, Lawton

Tevaga, Kata, Lisone, Vuna back to Intrust. Vuna with his head held high.

vvvrulz

Coach
There’s no way Kata will be dropped this year, just as there’s no way Ayshford will be selected.

In fact I won’t be surprised if Beale is dumped for Hiku #supercoach

Personally if Harris is back I’d be done with Gavet, tired of his non-performances

Leber

Bench
1- RTS
2- Fusitu'a
3- Ayshford
4- Beale
5- Maumalo
6- Green
7- Johnson
8- Gavet
9- Luke
10- Paasi
11- Papali'i
12- Harris
13- Mannering

Res- Blair, Afoa, Pulu, Lawton

Tevaga, Kata, Lisone, Vuna back to Intrust. Vuna with his head held high.

Yup... although Id have jazz in 14 over lawton. A hooker 2nd rower on the bench is better value that a hooker/half.

One Warrior

Bench
I simply want a team that has pride in the jersey and wants to be playing finals as much as what the fans do, that shouldn't be too much to ask for, should it.

1. Roger Tuivasa-sheck
2. David Fusitua
3. Gerard Beale
4. Solomone Kata
5. Ken Maumalo
6. Blake Green
7. Shaun Johnson
8. James Gavet
9. Issac Luke
10. Agnatius Paasi
11. Isaiah Papalii
12. Tohu Harris
13. Adam Blair

14. Jazz Tevaga
15. Simon Mannering
16. Leivaha Pulu
17. Bunty Afoa
18. Peta Hiku
20. Mason Lino
21. Sam Lisone
22. Joseph Vuna

sup42

Juniors
This must be the first time ever that we have been able to role out our complete top side ?

It will not surprise me to see that team take the Dragons down.

The Warriors seem to be a nothing when Lukes out...so lets all pray he finishes the game.

They also have very poor communication as a defensive unit when Luje, Harris and Blair are missing...the rest seem to fracture without those old heads directing on every play.

With them in the team they are capable of pulling off some remarkable defence of their try line.

One thing I do not like about our short kick offs from our goal line is that to me...it signals a mental softening of the resolve that they have used in earlier games to grin and bare the repeated assaults of their line.

It is like looking for a short cut, and the Warriors are a team that need to avoid cutting corners, because the only time they are any good is when they are fired up and people like RTS are pulling off impossible tackles...to me that is mentally more useful than breathing circles.

A game in particular stood out for me with this idea of short kick offs....we were well ahead of the Rabbittohs....Sam Tomkins reverted to a short kick off from the half way when the momentum had swung the Rabbitohs way.

They smelled blood...and ran down an eighteen point lead with ease.

I don't like that type of negative football....you are eith4r on your game and in for the deep water....or you are kidding yourselves.

vvvrulz

Coach
We keep that lineup fit and there’s even a chance we go reasonably deep into the playoffs.

As sup42 says though, one or two keys guys out and we’re plod

JJ

Immortal
He is indeed dumb as f**k

geniused that Papali'i (much as I like him) starts with Mannering on the bench

vvvrulz

Coach
Mannering has not been great to be fair

As long as he gets decent minutes off the bench it doesn’t bother me.

Leber

Bench
We need to bomb the shit out of that rookie winger they have lined up.

He got given a bath on the weekend and they've kept him in.

Meth

Staff member
Almost full strength. Missing a prop in the 17 though. A second rower will have to drop out or blair will have to play prop.

Tevaga and Mannering have been playing a kind of makeshift middle forward role. But yeah, when one of Mannering or Pulu come on, Blair has to shift to prop. I don't know why he hasn't already tbh, seeing as we obviously need him there and have backrow options coming out of our ears right now.

Leber

Bench
Tevaga and Mannering have been playing a kind of makeshift middle forward role. But yeah, when one of Mannering or Pulu come on, Blair has to shift to prop. I don't know why he hasn't already tbh, seeing as we obviously need him there and have backrow options coming out of our ears right now.

Yea, I like Blair as lock, but he can cover prop really well.

I'd swap blair and mannering around and have blair play as an interchange prop.

Leber

Bench
11 Papali
12 Harris
13 Mannering

14 Tevaga
15 Pulu
16 Blair
17 Afoa

Would be a better use.

Latest posts