What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dragons

Meth

Staff member
hmmm yet to be convinced on Vailea

Probably softening on this a bit. He's got wraps on him and last year would have been a terrible year to debut. They reckon that Berry and Vailea could be the future in the centres and we need to move forward in that position, right?

Penrose_11

Juniors
Probably softening on this a bit. He's got wraps on him and last year would have been a terrible year to debut. They reckon that Berry and Vailea could be the future in the centres and we need to move forward in that position, right?
Yeah I like the idea of a young centre combo but as long as we stick with it. I don’t want to see them being chopped and changed every second week. And Berry seemed pretty quick last year, so hopefully Vailea shows some toe as well. Some raw speed is probably something we really lacked last year so looking forward to what we’ve go this year. Ratuva looks quick. He’ll be on the wing before long IMO. I really liked Haiku’s ball skills but was slow as hell. Turned like the Titanic at times.

Meth

Staff member
Yeah I like the idea of a young centre combo but as long as we stick with it. I don’t want to see them being chopped and changed every second week. And Berry seemed pretty quick last year, so hopefully Vailea shows some toe as well. Some raw speed is probably something we really lacked last year so looking forward to what we’ve go this year. Ratuva looks quick. He’ll be on the wing before long IMO. I really liked Haiku’s ball skills but was slow as hell. Turned like the Titanic at times.

Apparently Vailea is quick

Latest posts