What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Eels

Big Marn

Juniors
I think that's the first time Keighran's been named in the squad since he was dropped after round four.

He's been going good in reserves.
Cover for Kodi as he missed training yesterday. Chanel would start tho if Kodis out.

Iafeta

Referee
If Kodi doesn’t play, that’s a big blow. The left edge has improved a heap in attack with him there. And he punches back behind the ruck well, very direct, and god knows we need that.

Blair

Coach
any Sydney siders heading out to Bankwest Stadium for this one?

Sorry Fufu, I need to be honest. I managed to swap a shift at work, so could go on Saturday, but I pulled out and took my original shift back.

I have such little faith in the team and coach. I'll go to the SCG game against the Roosters if we're still in contention.

I should be a better fan though. I know that.

You're going, ay?

Blair

Coach
If Kodi doesn’t play, that’s a big blow. The left edge has improved a heap in attack with him there. And he punches back behind the ruck well, very direct, and god knows we need that.

We're also playing these crucial games without our best player (I put Harris up there level with Roger).

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Sorry Fufu, I need to be honest. I managed to swap a shift at work, so could go on Saturday, but I pulled out and took my original shift back.

I have such little faith in the team and coach. I'll go to the SCG game against the Roosters if we're still in contention.

I should be a better fan though. I know that.

You're going, ay?
To tell you the truth Blair im on the fence. I think it is going to end up being a game day decision, but I have been wanting to check out the new Bankwest Stadium as it looks the goods on telly.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Luke will be the key man for you guys, mins 25-40 of the first half last week the game plan was spelt out clearly on how to play these guys, we demolished them up the middle of the park with Fainu, Tom and DCE so it needs to all run off Luke. Sweeping plays won’t get the job done

Benek

Juniors
Niko out, Chanel and AK in. Does that mean AK plays a stint at hooker off the bench? Or do we have to dread Jazz at hooker again when Luke tires?

Blair

Coach
To tell you the truth Blair im on the fence. I think it is going to end up being a game day decision, but I have been wanting to check out the new Bankwest Stadium as it looks the goods on telly.

I know how you feel, but I want you to go, it's perfect footy weather for starters, and it may be our last serious shot for 2019.

Upon hearing today's result I know I have a buck each way. Sure, how exciting to maybe compete for a finals spot, but if we don't get there I think there'll be huge pressure to axe the coach, which would be important for the club's future success.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I know how you feel, but I want you to go, it's perfect footy weather for starters, and it may be our last serious shot for 2019.

Upon hearing today's result I know I have a buck each way. Sure, how exciting to maybe compete for a finals spot, but if we don't get there I think there'll be huge pressure to axe the coach, which would be important for the club's future success.
Yeah didn't end up going, took the young bloke to the park instead and watched it on the telly.

Good thing too, might have copped a fine for yelling some choice words out to the refs, if you can call them referees.