What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Knights

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Berrigan is crap, Hohaia can't play hooker. Piss them both off (if Locke keeps going well) when Heremaia becomes available and have a Mara/Heremaia hooker rotation.

Izz

Bench
Not sure why Berrigan played, tbh. Looked like his hand wasn't properly healed.

Hope Brown's injury isn't too bad.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
F**k I can't stand these commentators today, no guessing who they are going for in this one. It should be illegal to have one sided commentators, I cant even stand it when the NZ commentators are all for the Warriors. Something should be done about this. And yes the brought up the Manu catching balls again from nightmare game again. These coons are so outdated and need to move on

It just makes them sound so moronic. And Inu 'didn't look accomplished' under the high ball, they wanted no stop in play when Maloney went down but was fine when Sa'u had the same treatment apply to him, etc etc.

Just so sweet to stick it up them when we win.

ozbash

Referee
It just makes them sound so moronic. And Inu 'didn't look accomplished' under the high ball, they wanted no stop in play when Maloney went down but was fine when Sa'u had the same treatment apply to him, etc etc.

Just so sweet to stick it up them when we win.

Those refs dont like little Jimmy, do they :lol:

devoid

Juniors
Braybrook and Belcher and Woolford can eat it. Where does their overt anti-Warriors slant come from? I can understand Belcher being a bit titchy if we were playing Canberra, but it's every effing game. We should all pitch in and send them some tissues.

Rich102

Staff member
I liked the comment in the first half:
"I hope the Knights score before halftime."
I thought are these the commentators or the cheerleaders.

devoid

Juniors
I liked the comment in the first half:
"I hope the Knights score before halftime."
I thought are these the commentators or the cheerleaders.

Hahahahaha - did they really say this? So funny. In a way I hope we always get these chumps when we play a Fox game in Oz just to hear their disappointment if we win.

Latest posts