What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Knights

Tongue

Juniors
We'll now play as well as we do when there is the double interchange of Lodge and AFB.
Thats the precedence.

Penrose_11

Juniors
BMM started prop last week and came off after 15mins. Came on again with bout 8mins to go. Previous to this hasn’t played in several weeks. Match fitness is shot. Ain’t gonna end well…. unless you’re a Knights fan

JJ

Immortal
BMM started prop last week and came off after 15mins. Came on again with bout 8mins to go. Previous to this hasn’t played in several weeks. Match fitness is shot. Ain’t gonna end well…. unless you’re a Knights fan
BMM has been in the class of Dennis Betts and Matt Elliott as a Warriors recruit... mind you, like Lodge and Elliott how things would unfold was pretty predictable

Campion

Juniors
I thought BMM was good the first 10 or so games he played in his initial season with us. He was out on the edges and was a handful. He then got injured (I think?) and form never came back. Then he got moved to the middle, and he has not performed well there.

Blair

Coach
Let's not worry, the boys will respond positively, to a challenging week, as only we know they can.

Edit, I'll miss the game, I've been called into work early. Good luck to all watching live!

Last edited:

Leber

Bench
Lui in for Katoa. Is Arthur’s injured? No way both Vailea and Pompey start ahead of him.

JJ

Immortal
Let's not worry, the boys will respond positively, to a challenging week, as only we know they can.

Edit, I'll miss the game, I've been called into work early. Good luck to all watching live!
Don’t watch it