What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V panthers trial

IFR33K

Coach
Does anyone know if the eels/panthers trial is on fox, 503? It's showing a trial live, but doesn't state which teams.

Tigers/roosters trial to follow at 7.30.

betcats

Referee
Good luck scum. I don't you guys very much but i do hope both our clubs can climb out of the shitter, Panthers just a little higher.

Forty20

First Grade
Does anyone know if the eels/panthers trial is on fox, 503? It's showing a trial live, but doesn't state which teams.

Tigers/roosters trial to follow at 7.30.

I just checked the listing and it looks like it is the Warriors vs Broncos

Edit: Ninja'd by Kornstar

strider

Post Whore
wasn't there meant to be a new League Channel as part of the new tv rights? .... or did i dream that?

Kornstar

Coach
wasn't there meant to be a new League Channel as part of the new tv rights? .... or did i dream that?

You dreamt that :lol:

You will be able to watch all games on Foxtel Go, the charity shield and then cricket was on last night.

They now have all 3 Foxsports channels to watch live, it never used to be there.

I think Bigpond will be doing something too, for the people that don't have Foxtel. Something like the Vodafone app for the cricket. For $15 I got the whole summer of cricket, including the Big Bash, it was seriously great value.

I would just put my ipad on the armchair with it on and then be able to watch normal tv too.

Forty20

First Grade
Not sure if it was covered earlier but Luke Kelly is out with a severe case of Humbleitis (calf injury)

Latest posts