What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Panthers

Meth

Staff member
If we were ever going to beat the Panthers, it's now. No Luai. No Cleary. Might rest other Origin players? Who knows.

1- Tuivasa Sheck
2- Watene-Zelezniak-
3- Berry
4- Aitken
5- Montoya
6- Walsh
7- O'Sullivan
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Lodge
11- Katoa
12- Sironen/Murdoch-Masilla
13- Curran

Res- Tevaga, Afoa, Ah-Mau, Murdoch-Masilla/Evans

Murchie and Nikorima out
Aitken and Curran in.

I'm sure Sironen will be good to play

Benek

Juniors
I've wanted to try Walsh at 6 all year but it doesn't seem like Brown is considering it. We'll see him at fullback again and RTS on the wing. Sigh.

Team won't improve until Chad is back from shoulder injury, and even then it's only a minor improvement.

I can see us not winning another game this year, apart from maybe the Dogs.

Izz

Bench
Like your team, Meth, except I'd play RTS @ 6 with a licence to run, & maybe give BMM a week off

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Taunoa-Brown going to the Dragons for 3 weeks
That's a fair reflection of how very, very average JTB has been for us, and I suppose how gone our season is. We're happy to ship him off to another club, who is inside the 8. I don't particularly like it, to be honest. The Dragons f**ked up and they should be made to suffer for it. Will this make JTB a better player? Doubt it.

JJ

Immortal
Like your team, Meth, except I'd play RTS @ 6 with a licence to run, & maybe give BMM a week off
That’s an interesting idea given the won’t play Walsh at 6…. I want the ball in RTS hands in the middle of the park…

nswarrior

Juniors
Warriors team: 1. Reece Walsh 2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 3. Rocco Berry 4. Marcelo Montoya 5. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Sean O’Sullivan 8. Addin Fonua-Blake 9. Wayde Egan 10. Matt Lodge 11. Eliesa Katoa 12. Bayley Sironen 13. Jazz Tevaga 14. Josh Curran 15. Leeson Ah Mau 16. Bunty Afoa 17. Kane Evans 18. Adam Pompey 20. Euan Aitken 21. Chad Townsend 22. Tohu Harris

JJ

Immortal
Because Brown is a shit coach and the best move he has is to name a 17 on Tuesday but he brings in a couple of players from the 21

Aitken will play
That's what I thought, good to have confirmation - the Kearneynball playbook must be sitting around in a gear bag...

Sanchez

Coach
As well as he has been playing, Montoya is probably odd man out, cause Aitken should definitely play. If fit start Harris, Tevaga to bench, Townsend for SOS, although id probably carry SOS on the bench. Drop AhMau and Evans. SOS can cover if Townsend falls over or can come on for Egan and Nikorima play hooker for 20. So new bench would be Tevaga, Curran, Afoa, SOS

The_Frog

First Grade
If we were ever going to beat the Panthers, it's now. No Luai. No Cleary. Might rest other Origin players? Who knows.
Yeo is the key IMHO. He is the glue that holds the Panthers middle together. If he's rested, we are vulnerable.

JJ

Immortal
Yeo is the key IMHO. He is the glue that holds the Panthers middle together. If he's rested, we are vulnerable.
He’s quality, love that sort of player… bit like Mannering was for us, but with quality around him

nswarrior

Juniors
A lot of changes to the team - Aitken, Harris and Townsend in, Montoya to wing and RTS to five eight and Kodi to bench etc.

Katoa on the bench is a strange one

Latest posts