What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Pennies

glenmoresharkie

First Grade

snout

First Grade
Look for wilton to come in definately.
Maybe Pele.
Maybe feefs to start.

Woods to drop out of the 17.
Chad wont ever be in the 17 again.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey all good Fifita is back.

One leg and and a sermon would you believe.

Praise be the one leg too good for the Jets.

Good if you can get it, the over paid, play when maybe needed.

No value from any of our highest paid.

Young blokes carry.

But hey Fitz is here, until white anted.

Eion

First Grade
Even though Woods and SJ in particular have been told they aren’t required for next year, they are still in the best 17. Though I would much reduce woods game time. (Only ever felt he had turned into a 20 min stint player anyway)

snout

First Grade
Hey all good Fifita is back.

One leg and and a sermon would you believe.

Praise be the one leg too good for the Jets.

Good if you can get it, the over paid, play when maybe needed.

No value from any of our highest paid.

Young blokes carry.

But hey Fitz is here, until white anted.
Is this a yoda thing?

Needs work.

Inferno

Coach
I noticed the Pennies named 23 men including their Origin fleet.

Are you able to name extras around Origin time? Could be Ducks and Drakes until kick off.

Blues Riff

Bench
I noticed the Pennies named 23 men including their Origin fleet.

Are you able to name extras around Origin time? Could be Ducks and Drakes until kick off.
We requested that we could name 23 man squad, to give the Origin boys the option of playing. Ha , it's Ivan. There's always ducks and drakes and geese and ganders.

shaggs

Coach
I think it’s fair enough. If all 6 get injured they are left with 15. I doubt they all back up

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We requested that we could name 23 man squad, to give the Origin boys the option of playing. Ha , it's Ivan. There's always ducks and drakes and geese and ganders.
I have no issue here as long as all clubs can do it, which they are.

chewsta

First Grade
I can't see them backing up either. It would be understandable if it was a close comp against a strong opposition but c'mon, it's the 2021 Panthers Vs the Sharks. We may as well field a team of merkins from this forum, it will be the same result.
If they don't go on and win the comp this year it will be one of the all time fails and they should be relocated to Siberia.