What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Pennies

snout

First Grade
They will nearly all back up.
Only doubt is clearys cheek. Would be very surprised if he played.
He wont.
Luai to 7 burton to 6.

Expect our best performance for 2 years. No fluff..we will be pretty impressive win or lose.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I reckon none of them play.

recovery tomorrow will be shit followed by 5 hours travel

Penrith also shut scared of losing this years GF. This year they will be more patient. Play the long game.

I reckon none of them play.

recovery tomorrow will be shit followed by 5 hours travel

Penrith also shut scared of losing this years GF. This year they will be more patient. Play the long game.
I think so too, But as usual I hope you are wrong.:p No value in beating second string team and even less in losing to them.

shaggs

Coach
Martin will play.
korisau will play
cleary wont
Luai wont
Capewell won’t
To’o will

If a few of their SOO players play, they will still be on that high. They will be flying. I hope our players are mentally on, even if its just to keep the score decent.

No value ?
That’s a joke right. It’s called 2 competition points we desperately need to stay in the hunt for the finals.
Not really .I suppose there's slim chance of some success this year but I think better chance to use rest of year to get the team playing the way the new coach wants to steer them to give a realistic shot in 2022. Unless of course,you are happy to settle for the mediocrity of consistently making finals. Isnt that why Morris was punted ?

shadowboxer

First Grade
Don’t give two fuggs who plays, just want to see some effort instead of a shellacking like half the nrl comp gets week in week out. As far as the top 8 goes, a nice to have, if not what ever. Under no illusions, there are only a few teams with a shot in 2021, and we ain’t it