What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Rabbitohs

Meth

Staff member
In any event, we've been lucky to get away with only having one hooker and no plan for so long.

jaseg

Juniors
I would rather see Otukolo play his actual position for once. I doubt Lussick is a part of this club beyond '22. Unless he's injured too? lol

Benek

Juniors
Hopefully Jazz only plays 9 for the first 20 mins and then the new kids plays out the rest of the game at hooker. We’re not going to score many points with Jazz’s terrible passing. Last game he was responsible for at least two of our knock ons from poor passes.

Blair

Coach
I remember they wouldn’t let Hurrell play against them
This is not an insult to Kodi and his ilk, players who can damage us in other ways, but I reckon the reason Hurrell got the no-go against us was because of his physical intimidation. Why would you put your players through that if it was unnecessary?

Latest posts