What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Roosters

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)
2 DAVID FUSITU’A
3 PETA HIKU
4 SOLOMONE KATA
5 KEN MAUMALO
6 BLAKE GREEN
7 SHAUN JOHNSON
8 JAMES GAVET
9 ISSAC LUKE
10 AGNATIUS PAASI
11 LEIVAHA PULU
12 TOHU HARRIS
13 ADAM BLAIR
Interchange
14 JAZZ TEVAGA
15 LIGI SAO
16 CHRIS SATAE
17 BUNTY AFOA
18 MASON LINO
20 ANTHONY GELLING
21 ALBERT VETE
22 CHARNZE NICOLL-KLOKSTAD

JJ

Immortal
That's what the coach presumably wanted...

If the Roosters play like they did against the Knights, I expect a similar result - but I hope to see a Knights like effort, or better

Izz

Bench
Lino 18th man? Is Johnson or Blake carrying a niggle?

No Mannering yet. Still recovering or getting his fitness back in reggies?

Effort is what we all want to see.
Kata and Maumalo in deep deep trouble I think this week.

Any chance we get an over cocky roosters team show up and we surprise them?

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Even though we won the last two weeks, we were pretty poor with errors and penalties.
Cut the silly shit out and if our forwards turn up to play and we can keep on am even par, well push them.
If our forwards don't turn up or we continue to give away stupid penalties and errors, well be outscored by 30

Cold Roses

Juniors
Interesting call to start Paasi at prop. Played 19 minutes against Canberra, made 3 runs, and 17 tackles. We obviously had very little ball to start the game, so not overly concerned about the lack of metres, but it does beg the question why he didn't get a second stint? Is he fully fit? I don't mind Blair at lock. Hopefully he can stiffen up and control the defence in the middle to start the game. Satae has been doing a fair amount of tackling in ISP as well as making good metres. Hopefully he can make an impact.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I love Blair to lock, and it gives me further confidence in SK. Even two weeks in, he's prepared to be thinking and changing his line-up to put the best side out on the park, even if we've won three in a row.

He gives himself an extra metre-eater in the pack in Paasi, and gets Blair in the middle of the park to do a Mannering-like job in patrolling the area behind the ruck, making a lot of tackles and exhibiting workrate - which is what Blair is good at. I love it.

Blair

Coach
I love Blair to lock, and it gives me further confidence in SK. Even two weeks in, he's prepared to be thinking and changing his line-up to put the best side out on the park, even if we've won three in a row.

He gives himself an extra metre-eater in the pack in Paasi, and gets Blair in the middle of the park to do a Mannering-like job in patrolling the area behind the ruck, making a lot of tackles and exhibiting workrate - which is what Blair is good at. I love it.

Bloody hell, PW! This is serious. Are we all starting to suggest that Kearney can coach?

playdaball

Bench
Will the named side actually take the field? It wouldn't surprise me to see Sao take the field and Passi on the bench.

Blair

Coach
I'm getting pumped for tomorrow, guys. Can't wait to get down to the ground...

7:27 PM the night before, and I already have my bag packed and my gear laid out. Yes, I have a life, but this Warriors stuff is a big thing, ay?

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade

7:27 PM the night before, and I already have my bag packed and my gear laid out. Yes, I have a life, but this Warriors stuff is a big thing, ay?
I'm hoping for a classic. The Roosters are coming together nicely as of last week. Just look at that try underneath

Penrose_11

Juniors
Will the named side actually take the field? It wouldn't surprise me to see Sao take the field and Passi on the bench.

Sao didn’t come on until around 60th minute last week and that when we kicked into gear. He was hard on D and was prominent on offence with a couple of timely offloads. I thought he was one of our better starting forwards V Bunnies but has been benched since. I wouldn’t be suprised to see him start either and Blair back to prop.

But ... Blair playing at lock and harassing Cronk all day is probably the go.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

I'll be there, after our customary pub crawl up from Central. Should be a fantastic day.

Rich102

Staff member
Sao didn’t come on until around 60th minute last week and that when we kicked into gear. He was hard on D and was prominent on offence with a couple of timely offloads. I thought he was one of our better starting forwards V Bunnies but has been benched since. I wouldn’t be suprised to see him start either and Blair back to prop.

But ... Blair playing at lock and harassing Cronk all day is probably the go.

And getting sin-binned in the tenth minute and sent-off just after half time?