What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Sea Eagles

hitro

Juniors
I don't understand why TMM is dropped, same with Leiataua. I can see why they want Pompey for kicking but put RTS on the wing. I might not watch this, could well be a massacre against a team they drew with last time

hitro

Juniors
Ak ok I read the press release now and Leiataua is in concussion protocols ( from Kosi kneeing him in the head after he scored) TMM apparently has some neck complaint, hmmm perhaps but the fix is always in for SJ to play irrespective of on field results. If he had played on sunday he might have been able to kick a field goal but we would have never have got to golden point in the first place cos he has SFA dangerous last tackle plays this year

Ak ok I read the press release now and Leiataua is in concussion protocols ( from Kosi kneeing him in the head after he scored) TMM apparently has some neck complaint, hmmm perhaps but the fix is always in for SJ to play irrespective of on field results. If he had played on sunday he might have been able to kick a field goal but we would have never have got to golden point in the first place cos he has SFA dangerous last tackle plays this year
Kosi ffs

Latest posts