What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Sharks

Benek

Juniors
VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 REECE WALSH

2 DALLIN WATENE-ZELEZNIAK

3 ROCCO BERRY

4 MARCELO MONTOYA

5 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK

6 KODI NIKORIMA

7 SEAN O’SULLIVAN

8 ADDIN FONUA-BLAKE

9 WAYDE EGAN

10 MATT LODGE

11 ELIESA KATOA

12 BAYLEY SIRONEN

13 JAZZ TEVAGA

Interchange:

14 KANE EVANS

15 LEESON AH MAU

16 BUNTY AFOA

17 BEN MURDOCH-MASILA

18 ADAM POMPEY

20 JACK MURCHIE

21 TANIELA OTUKOLO

22 EDWARD KOSI

HEAD COACH | NATHAN BROWN

Benek

Juniors
Other than SOS at 7, that team looks pretty solid. Do we know how long Chad and Tohu are out?

hitro

Juniors
yeah team actually looks alright considering, couldn't even bear to watch but now hey what time is the game? Apart from Jazz at lock...!!!

WellsNZ

Juniors
Brown was on 9 Sunday footy show, revisited a few things already mentioned, but something new is the lack of speaking on the field, possibly cultural (not sure if it was meant club or quiter pacific culture), but bringing players in to try to improve.

Waiting on medical reports for players, Kodi most likely back. Chad most likely out.

Hilarious as Gallen didnt know Brown was on the line, ripped in saying how we threw it away, never seen a team capitulated like that and said "How is Brown feeling today", well you can ask him he's on the line...... 😮

The quiet on the field stuff feels like its been an issue since Pricey went. Simon was never really that guy, Rog isn't really that guy, and it makes it confusing who should be the captain next year. People say Tohu but he isn't that bloke either. They're all leaders in the set the standard, lead by example way.

You can see this being a big issue at the Donkeys. They've crumbled so many times over the last couple of years, they don't have those tough, vocal leaders to rally the troops when shit starts to get hard.

SJ, to his credit, I remember being pretty vocal at times under the posts. Hopefully he brings that back with him and really adopts the idea that he's going to be a veteran leader on this team.

You can just imagine what a Price or Campion would have been like under the posts as things started to play out last week.

Meth

Staff member
One of the better teams we've trotted out tbh

I thought Pompey went ok on the weekend, but Berry is a much better prospect.

O'Sullivan isn't a great option, but we really don't have a better one right now/in 2021.

I like Tevaga off the bench too, but with Harris and Curran out, he's probably our best option at lock.

The quiet on the field stuff feels like its been an issue since Pricey went. Simon was never really that guy, Rog isn't really that guy, and it makes it confusing who should be the captain next year. People say Tohu but he isn't that bloke either. They're all leaders in the set the standard, lead by example way.

You can see this being a big issue at the Donkeys. They've crumbled so many times over the last couple of years, they don't have those tough, vocal leaders to rally the troops when shit starts to get hard.

SJ, to his credit, I remember being pretty vocal at times under the posts. Hopefully he brings that back with him and really adopts the idea that he's going to be a veteran leader on this team.

You can just imagine what a Price or Campion would have been like under the posts as things started to play out last week.
I was thinking we haven't had a vocal leader since Price left.
No one sticks out to me at the moment.
SJ maybe the guy?
Media loves Walsh, which means with time the refs will too. Get him into toast masters and offer captaincy with next contract.

WellsNZ

Juniors
Walsh definitely looks the type who could grow into that character. Was giving out a few serves even on debut lol.

sup42

Juniors
Tiny back row due to injuries.

Solution?

Roll out one of the biggest benches in Warrior history.

I love it.

Siro will cover the backline...

Looks like we are going to go out there and thump the Sharks through the mega prop rolling thunder from the bench.

BMM will be live again with being part of a big pack, off the bench taking wide hit ups is his thing.

Hope this is the final team.

Hope Berry has a good game too, he will benefit from the experience till Aitken replaces him.

Next season Berry can start pushing a claim for Montoyas gig.

Pompey is a solid depth option too.

spear tackle

Juniors
Tiny back row due to injuries.

Solution?

Roll out one of the biggest benches in Warrior history.

I love it.

Siro will cover the backline...

Looks like we are going to go out there and thump the Sharks through the mega prop rolling thunder from the bench.

BMM will be live again with being part of a big pack, off the bench taking wide hit ups is his thing.

Hope this is the final team.

Hope Berry has a good game too, he will benefit from the experience till Aitken replaces him.

Next season Berry can start pushing a claim for Montoyas gig.

Pompey is a solid depth option too.
I heard on the radio about an hour ago there may be changes yet.

Latest posts