What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Sharks

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
500k, buy a house, a car, fly your mother over....

Dead set, NZ is lovely place.

They go to England, I don't get it.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Buy back the farm, Brown from Parra, Nikora from us, keep Reece, Egan may come good, you should get Slade back.
Sure have an Aussie, but keep your lads, Manu the rooster.

Meth

Staff member
Auckland housing is expensive, but so is Sydney or Melbourne.

I love living here, but I don't have to travel across town. Like any city, the key is to live as local as you can and avoid peak-hour. I think a few of the boys live out East and (theoretically) travel into Penrose. Doable.

I reckon its the office, more than anything. I hate to harp on about it, but we can't keep sacking coaches and expect to land a decent builder. Dig up, stupid.

JJ

Immortal
I thought the government was fixing housing affordability?
They did that, along with a tram to the airport, Kiwibuild, gun crime, homelessness, climate change, petrol prices, supermarket competition, mental health, health, they’ve just been brilliant, wonderful

Blair

Coach
They did that, along with a tram to the airport, Kiwibuild, gun crime, homelessness, climate change, petrol prices, supermarket competition, mental health, health, they’ve just been brilliant, wonderful
Those horrid 501 Aussie deportees might stop now, although it took a change of Australian government to do that.

Benek

Juniors
Yeah I said the same thing as soon as the team was announced. He must be carrying a small injury or something.