What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Storm

PJ

First Grade
Williams and Wilton will do to NAS what they done to Haas , the players must know they can't rely on Woods so they will step up . If we can keep the damage down thru the middle their backline is carrying some average players . I am staying positive , i want to win our way into the finals not on the back of other team results .

Point is Bob, we should have done exactly that.

Put in some very average performances against teams that we should have beaten

snout

First Grade
Roosters have named a pretty ok squad, few key players back.

They'll be smarting from that big loss and want to go into the finals in better form and combos reformed imo.
I reckon that.

Not a bad side and yep - need to go into the semi's with a win.

I reckon we are still 8th before our kick-off.

PJ

First Grade
I agree but i can only work with the week in front of me .

Fair enough, I don't think they deserve to be there. Tits in particular play like they want it, our mob like they feel they are entitled to it.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Fair enough, I don't think they deserve to be there. Tits in particular play like they want it, our mob like they feel they are entitled to it.
We have a lot of young and inexperienced players who have done a great job and have lacked a lot of leadership from some of the senior players , all on the back of never having a settled half pairing hence spine . I certainly didn't expect us to make the 8 this season so i think we have over achieved being still in with a chance . Considering how unsettling this season has been and with those young/inexperienced players having another season under their belt and with some great players coming in along with a highly rapped young coach i believe we will see a much better version next season .
And like i said if we don't beat the Storm i hope the we don't make it by default .

Reactions: PJ

Craigshark

First Grade
I reckon Hughes and cheese don’t play. Looking at the bench/reserves they will drop out as well.
You don’t name jacks and John’s for no reason

hopefully, although maybe he just ran out of players to name after there being so many rested/injured/suspended. Smith looked exhausted at the end of last weeks game.

carinashark

First Grade
Maybe it’s part of the Chambers deal, we will throw in a win but you have to earn it?
My problem is . Why is Woods playing if it a ‘must win’ game? Valasquez,Pele, Chambers. We have players.

DJDL

Bench
Have you seen Vasquez play?
He made one appearance last year and looked an absolute plodder.

Pele has 16 minutes of NRL experience and is coming off a 3 month layoff through injury.

Chambers is a centre.

I’m as over Woods as the next guy, but seriously we have no alternative,

carinashark

First Grade
Ok ,whoever it is dose not have to be a front row forward, so just choose from below.
18. Kai O’Donnell
19. Billy Magoulis
20. Jenson Taumoepeau
21. Jonaiah Lualua

PJ

First Grade
We have a lot of young and inexperienced players who have done a great job and have lacked a lot of leadership from some of the senior players , all on the back of never having a settled half pairing hence spine . I certainly didn't expect us to make the 8 this season so i think we have over achieved being still in with a chance . Considering how unsettling this season has been and with those young/inexperienced players having another season under their belt and with some great players coming in along with a highly rapped young coach i believe we will see a much better version next season .
And like i said if we don't beat the Storm i hope the we don't make it by default .

All good points, and I am looking forward to seeing them next year.

snout

First Grade
I reckon metcalf starts.

A fresh Moyza off the bench has paid dividends last 2 weeks.

Go again.

Latest posts