What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Storm

Meth

Staff member
1- Harris-Tavita
2- Watene-Zelezniak
3- Arthars
4- Aitken
5- Montoya
6- Asi
7- Johnson
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Frei
11- Katoa
12- Harris
13- Curran

Res- Afoa, Lui, Tevaga, Walsh

Last edited:

Penrose_11

Juniors
Thought Murchie played well today. Was he injured in 2nd hslfI’d get rid of Aitken and develop a young centre for next year.

Leber

Bench
1 CHT
2 DWZ
3 Arthars
4 Aitken
5 Montoya
6 Volkman
7 Johnson
8 AFB
9 Egan
10 Pene
11 Sironen
12 Harris
13 Curran

14 Otokulu
15 Katoa
16 Afoa
17 Kepu

Wont matter who runs out though.

Meth

Staff member
Thought Murchie played well today. Was he injured in 2nd hslfI’d get rid of Aitken and develop a young centre for next year.

Berry or Vailea?

I'd like to win some games this year too. It's just as important for our future

Meth

Staff member
I would be ok with Walsh being dropped, I suppose. I don't have any issue with CHT or Aitken's departure from the club or the way that they've been playing out the rest of the season + oddly, CHT has been voted POTW on here every time he's played fullback. Granted, there'll be some appreciation for him playing out of position.

Penrose_11

Juniors
Think Asi is a bit hard done by. At least play him at 14 and cover several positions. A weird Walsh back starting after benched due to a few work ons. He played shit in the 14 mins he was given, so hard to see why now back in the #1

jaseg

Juniors
Yeah I might be out on watching this weeks game. Between the shit on Sunday, already having a bad taste in my mouth from our game the day before, NRL's pathetic response to Sunday, now the Manly arseholes and all of the shit around that... and to top it all off, THAT's the team named vs the Storm?

...thanks, but no thanks.

Leber

Bench
That’s a dumb team. I I’ll still in to the game but might take a book or something

Blair

Coach
Despite everything Mt Smart will be rocking for this.

It doesn't get much bigger.

I've never been to a Warriors game in NZ. I was making my pilgrimage in May '20 against the Bulldogs on what would've been a late-Autumn Friday night, with a paltry seven or eight thousand in attendance!

Last edited:
ill be tuning in and cheering. I to would like to see Asi in.
Some weird selections and i only think Walsh is playing becos its his 1st game in NZ. So basically a selection for the fans

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
just would like to head the reasoning behind Volkman not getting these junk games at the end of the season to get his combos right for next year. Its not like we are playing for finals?