What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Storm

Leber

Bench
just would like to head the reasoning behind Volkman not getting these junk games at the end of the season to get his combos right for next year. Its not like we are playing for finals?
Because we are the warriors and that would be too logical.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
ill be tuning in and cheering. I to would like to see Asi in.
Some weird selections and i only think Walsh is playing becos its his 1st game in NZ. So basically a selection for the fans
I'm the same - I see a bit of something in Asi. He seems to make things happen. I'd be happy to see him play centre next year, along with Niukore.

Sanchez

Coach
I'm the same - I see a bit of something in Asi. He seems to make things happen. I'd be happy to see him play centre next year, along with Niukore.
More likely to be CNK and Walker with TMM at fullback if the report yesterday is to be believed
Niukore looking more like a prop, the way recruiting is going

1. TMM
2. DWZ
3. CNK
4. Walker
5. Arthur maybe? Montoya otherwise
6. Volkman
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Niukore?
11. Curran
12. Barnett
13. Harris
14. Metcalfe
15. Afoa
16. Tevaga i guess
17. Sironen if he sticks around

Blair

Coach
Montoya really goes for it. I think he's cool. Let's not presume he's a reserve.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I thought I read that Walker wasn't interested in centre or hadn't been recruited to play there. How does CNK go at centre? Does worry me that the Raiders are in finals contention yet he's not being picked.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
More likely to be CNK and Walker with TMM at fullback if the report yesterday is to be believed
Niukore looking more like a prop, the way recruiting is going

1. TMM
2. DWZ
3. CNK
4. Walker
5. Arthur maybe? Montoya otherwise
6. Volkman
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Niukore?
11. Curran
12. Barnett
13. Harris
14. Metcalfe
15. Afoa
16. Tevaga i guess
17. Sironen if he sticks around
If TMM comes, I can't see SJ in the squad tbh.

Hopefully Webster comes in blows everything up

Blair

Coach
The excitement builds...

Tonight's not a beer night for me (I ruined that prospect with a mid-week drink) but I bloody wish it was.

NSW, six pm kick-off, it's perfect.

Last edited: