What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Storm

Meth

Staff member
A few players due back, happily

1- Nicoll-Klokstad
2- Kosi
3- Vailea
4- Pompey
5- Montoya
6- Walker
7- Johnson
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Afoa
11- Curran
12- Niukore
13- Harris

Res- Ale, Tevaga, Barnett, Lussick

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
How far off is Barnett? Backline will be interesting, think DWZ is going to have to wait another week in reggies. Kosi played well and Montoya is better on the wing though he had a good game

Leber

Bench
I Hope Curran is OK.

1- Nicoll-Klokstad
2- Kosi
3- Montoya
4- Pompey
5- DWZ
6- Walker
7- Johnson
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Afoa
11- Curran
12- Niukore
13- Harris

14- Jazz
15- Sironen
16- Ford
17- Ale

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
NRL casualty ward has Barnett, Viliame and Egan all due back, as well as Niukore from suspension. On a less great note Metcalf is listed as “indefinite” so presumably not near a return.

Meth

Staff member
NRL casualty ward has Barnett, Viliame and Egan all due back, as well as Niukore from suspension. On a less great note Metcalf is listed as “indefinite” so presumably not near a return.

has been listed that way from the start. I heard Webster day still a while off last week

Penrose_11

Juniors
I read somewhere else Barnett is still 4 odd weeks away. Niukore and Egan will be welcome returns next week though

nswarrior

Juniors
I
I read somewhere else Barnett is still 4 odd weeks away. Niukore and Egan will be welcome returns next week though
I am getting worried about Barnett, 1st it was 2 weeks, then 4 weeks and now another 4 weeks. Hope he is ok, we will need him
It will be great to have Niukore back and hopefully Egan

would love to finally see a win against Melbourne who will be fired up after their loss to Manly

Penrose_11

Juniors
Webster said couple weeks back that Barnett was back doing contact training but still need to get his confidence back. Def make u a little gun shy damaging ya neck in a contact sport like this. Hopefully back soon enough and doing those hard yards agin for us

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
On a less great note Metcalf is listed as “indefinite” so presumably not near a return.
Webster was on SEN and mentioned Metcalf still had another few weeks.

Said it was like the 5th hammy tear on the same leg so they are completely stripping everything back and looking at the mechanics of his running style and improving it so he doesn't keep doing the same injury.

I like alot of what webby is doing tbh.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Webster was on SEN and mentioned Metcalf still had another few weeks.

Said it was like the 5th hammy tear on the same leg so they are completely stripping everything back and looking at the mechanics of his running style and improving it so he doesn't keep doing the same injury.

I like alot of what webby is doing tbh.
That is very reassuring.
Webster said couple weeks back that Barnett was back doing contact training but still need to get his confidence back. Def make u a little gun shy damaging ya neck in a contact sport like this. Hopefully back soon enough and doing those hard yards agin for us
That’s good news too.