What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Tigers

Benek

Juniors
Dropping like flies. Just perfect. And there I was getting excited about Sunday for a second.

Blair

Coach
I kind of wish we were playing a top team now. We could give it a great go, just maybe cause an upset but, if we ultimstely fell to a much better side, then no hard feelings and good vibes for the next one.

A bit like round one, 1995, all over again.

But we're expected to beat the Tigers tomorrow.

Benek

Juniors
Anyone know for sure who’s in and out? I haven’t seen anything in the media other than Walsh.

CHT to fullback like round 1?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Considering the All Blacks coaches bent the covid rules the Warriors should do the same with Walsh

First 20mins will be the key to this game today, Warriors should have origin intensity coming on and blow the Tigers away in that period. If the Tigers are still there after 20 the game will go to the wire

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Considering the All Blacks coaches bent the covid rules the Warriors should do the same with Walsh

First 20mins will be the key to this game today, Warriors should have origin intensity coming on and blow the Tigers away in that period. If the Tigers are still there after 20 the game will go to the wire
So that was kinda how it happened, except the Tigers never really got into the game.

Latest posts