What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Titans (Round 11)

jason taylor

Bench
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news-display/Round-11-NRL-Team-List/75172

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Ken Sio
3. Api Pewhairangi
4. Jacob Loko
5. Vai Toutai
6. Luke Kelly
7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah
9. Matt Keating
10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Reni Maitua
12. Matt Ryan
13. Peni Terepo
Extended Interchange:
14. Kaysa Pritchard
15. Junior Paulo
16. Joseph Paulo
17. Mitch Allgood
18. Brayden Wiliame

Wiliame is a back right? So Morgen is on the outer? Looks like we aren't going to resign him.

Last edited:

offside ref

Juniors
If Morgan goes to Souths it will be a shame I just don't think you can have api Sio and toutai in the same backline. But maybe we will see some changes game day

Eels Dude

Coach
Can't think why Morgan is on the outer. If there's any player who deserves a new contract its him.

Joely01

Bench
Hmm either Morgan will come into the side as a late inclusion.

Or

Something is up.... Possibly Morgan has already signed a contract elsewhere for next year so Ricky wants to see Api or Wiliame

ParraFan09

Juniors
Vai just simply isn't FG standard, we need Cheyse Blair he's the best winger we have,
And how Ryan Morgan isn't playing FG is beyond me, With Tanginoa out this week, why not move Loko to second row and. Have Api & Morgan play in the centres.
What does everyone think of Mullaney playing Wing for sio?

jason taylor

Bench
Why do people want Loko to move to the second row? He's playing well at centre this year. I wouldn't move him unless Willie Tonga makes a miraculous comeback soon. From what we've seen from Api I don't see him as first grade standard yet, the same with Cheyse Blair.

DeanPay98

Juniors
Even if Morgan has signed elsewhere he deserves to be in first grade. I know that Api needs to learn, but he can do that in Wenty.

Chipmunk

Coach
If Morgan goes to Souths it will be a shame I just don't think you can have api Sio and toutai in the same backline. But maybe we will see some changes game day

If Morgan has got an offer from souths then good luck to him. I know I wouldn't be sticking around if I wasn't getting. In fairness to sticky he obviously plans to keep loko in the centres next year and with hoppa coming there is prob no room for morgan for the price hour wants.

ParraFan09

Juniors
Why do people want Loko to move to the second row? He's playing well at centre this year. I wouldn't move him unless Willie Tonga makes a miraculous comeback soon. From what we've seen from Api I don't see him as first grade standard yet, the same with Cheyse Blair.

Loko is playing well this year, but I think he's long term position will be second row, I think he makes the wrong decision in defense alot out in the centres aswell. I agree that Cheyse isn't FG standard as a centre but I rate him as a winger and think his better then Vai & Sio.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Loko is playing well this year, but I think he's long term position will be second row, I think he makes the wrong decision in defense alot out in the centres aswell. I agree that Cheyse isn't FG standard as a centre but I rate him as a winger and think his better then Vai & Sio.

Outstanding.