What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Titans

SmashEmBro

Juniors
I didn't even realise Fus was in Australia. Took Junior Ratuva's spot in the Dolphins team, lol. Tom Ale is fit again, it would seem - came off the bench to score.

No, Jayden Nikorima isn't contracted to us (was only ever on a trial deal I think, and covid may have messed that around) - I think he might be headed to the Storm next year?

I just had a quick look and can’t find anything confirmed. A story about him being reportedly signed, but that was in July. Hope our team double checks as he sounds like he could have turned a corner - only 24 too, could still have a good 6-8 years in first grade

Tongue

Juniors
Looks like the strongest possible side named.
Tevaga on the naughty chair again or will he be swapped for Nikorima/Evans.

nswarrior

Juniors
Looks like the strongest possible side named.
Tevaga on the naughty chair again or will he be swapped for Nikorima/Evans.
Why would Evans be in the 17, he is so slow. Understand we may need a big body if AFB or Lodge aren’t in the team but how is he in the 17 ahead of Tevaga or Murchie even

VODAFONE WARRIORS v GOLD COAST TITANS​

2.00pm, Sunday, September 5, 2021

Cbus Super Stadium, Robina

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 REECE WALSH

2 DALLIN WATENE-ZELEZNIAK

3 PETA HIKU

4 ROCCO BERRY

5 MARCELO MONTOYA

6 CHANEL HARRIS-TAVITA

7 SEAN O’SULLIVAN

8 ADDIN FONUA-BLAKE (c)

9 WAYDE EGAN

10 MATT LODGE

11 JOSH CURRAN

12 EUAN AITKEN

13 BAYLEY SIRONEN

Interchange:

14 KODI NIKORIMA

15 ELIESA KATOA

16 KANE EVANS

17 JAMAYNE TAUNOA-BROWN

18 JAZZ TEVAGA

20 ADAM POMPEY

21 JACK MURCHIE

22 EDWARD KOSI

jaseg

Juniors
This was funny... read a thing about the fallout from the Latrell hit, saw this quote:

“Ashley Klein, however, keeps his job. I think he’s got a lower grade game."

Thought 'hmm... I bet that means us.'

Guess what?

🤣

Meth

Staff member
This was funny... read a thing about the fallout from the Latrell hit, saw this quote:

“Ashley Klein, however, keeps his job. I think he’s got a lower grade game."

Thought 'hmm... I bet that means us.'

Guess what?

🤣

Ha. I thought that would be the case.

I don't really mind Klein. Would rather him than Cecchin or Atkins. I like Chris Sutton and he's reffing the Tigers v Bulldogs.

I'd be more pissed off with the slight if I was the Titans tbh. They're still a chance at this stage.

nswarrior

Juniors
Maybe Brown doesn't like that.
Jazz has been playing a lot better in shorter spells. Maybe his stupid errors and penalties were partly due to his tiredness. He has more of an impact of the bench then almost anyone else but Brown prefers Evans. Wtf 🤬

Meth

Staff member
I can only assume Evans is being given a shot at redemption.

Plus, he's a different body shape. Kinda like Hetherington was for us.

But yeah, I don't get it.

jaseg

Juniors
Ha. I thought that would be the case.

I don't really mind Klein. Would rather him than Cecchin or Atkins. I like Chris Sutton and he's reffing the Tigers v Bulldogs.

I'd be more pissed off with the slight if I was the Titans tbh. They're still a chance at this stage.

I assume someone (apparently Chris Sutton) was locked in early to the Tigers/Bulldogs game because of the experimental rule changes being used, so 'demoting' Klein to there wasn't an option.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
FU Fus. Couldn't be bothered earlier in the year.
Harsh man. Dude had some pretty heavy personal/mental health issues apparently and was given leave to go home to deal with them. The fact that he’s over here at all and playing for the Dolphins is a very encouraging sign that he might have his head back in the right place.

Rich102

Staff member
Harsh man. Dude had some pretty heavy personal/mental health issues apparently and was given leave to go home to deal with them. The fact that he’s over here at all and playing for the Dolphins is a very encouraging sign that he might have his head back in the right place.
Will wait and see.

Latest posts