What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Warriors

Quigs

Immortal
Has to get thru the warm up before that

With Mozzy, can we just skip the warm up and insert that post game just after the warm down.

I know it is three phases he has to endure all in one day but he (Mozzy) is on pretty good money I hear.

Quicksilver

Bench
Has nothing to do with hiring a new squad or sacking this one or recruiting another one.
It has to do with being in charge.
It has to do with bringing a level of professionalism to an elite sporting organisation.
it has to do with preparing full-time athletes to showcase their skills - to their optimum - every match they play.

We are a jumbled mixed up inconsistent underperformed team that display the same mistakes every week.

You have no idea.
You still miss bomber.
And now love Hannay.
Your answer to their ineffectiveness to be able to identify and correct weakness in the squad is to buy a new team.
Or you ask what are they expected to do - sack this team.

Hannay and bomber could be in charge of the storm and they'd be struggling to make the 8.
Jerome Hughes would on the wing and brody croft would still be 7.

Have you seen what he has to work with? Have you noticed how many players we’ve had out? Do you understand the limited resources he’s had at his disposal (with the complications of covid and relocation to boot)?

It follows that when you take certain key elements out of a system the whole thing has a tendency to fall apart. That’s regardless of whether you consider the system good or not.

This year was marked down as a write off. He has no room or resources to do much of anything.

You live in such a fairyland. You have no understanding of how the real world works. Childish. I bet you cry when you can’t have a chocky bar.

Fitz is here next year with a custom built squad and he can put actual systems in place to play the way he wants to play. That kind of thing takes time and attention. You don’t just whack it together on a Friday afternoon with a bunch of misfits. This isn’t the Mighty Ducks.

Hannay is a temporary stop gap. He is sticky taping a system that has been deliberately destroyed.

And that’s what YOU wanted- so don’t you dare sook about it now. Stop sucking the lemons and accept it for what it is. That’s what adults do- they don’t go looking for scapegoats. f**k me, you must be the most whiney character I’ve ever encountered on an Internet forum- and that’s saying something.

Modus operandi- hardcore whinge machine.

A bit of patience and understanding would go a long way in the current climate.

snout

First Grade
Have you seen what he has to work with? Have you noticed how many players we’ve had out? Do you understand the limited resources he’s had at his disposal (with the complications of covid and relocation to boot)?

It follows that when you take certain key elements out of a system the whole thing has a tendency to fall apart. That’s regardless of whether you consider the system good or not.

This year was marked down as a write off. He has no room or resources to do much of anything.

You live in such a fairyland. You have no understanding of how the real world works. Childish. I bet you cry when you can’t have a chocky bar.

Fitz is here next year with a custom built squad and he can put actual systems in place to play the way he wants to play. That kind of thing takes time and attention. You don’t just whack it together on a Friday afternoon with a bunch of misfits. This isn’t the Mighty Ducks.

Hannay is a temporary stop gap. He is sticky taping a system that has been deliberately destroyed.

And that’s what YOU wanted- so don’t you dare sook about it now. Stop sucking the lemons and accept it for what it is. That’s what adults do- they don’t go looking for scapegoats. f**k me, you must be the most whiney character I’ve ever encountered on an Internet forum- and that’s saying something.

Modus operandi- hardcore whinge machine.

A bit of patience and understanding would go a long way in the current climate.
Gobbledy.
Gook.

You need to try harder.

coolumsharkie

Referee
God it used to be easier back in the day. Get drunk go to sleep, get drunk go to sleep and now look at us, Rnd 21 and still arguing about Bomber.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Late Mail: Matt Moylan has been named in the reserves as he plots a return from a calf injury and is a strong chance of coming into the halves. Braydon Trindall would likely be the unlucky man that drops back to the bench to make room for him.

Surely Tracey would go back to 14? Or Moyzah!! No idea these sports jurnies

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Late Mail: Matt Moylan has been named in the reserves as he plots a return from a calf injury and is a strong chance of coming into the halves. Braydon Trindall would likely be the unlucky man that drops back to the bench to make room for him.

Yeah choked on my cornflakes when I read this… clueless

Stake Removed

First Grade

So we would have no half on the field who can kick for distance.
Hannay instructions run on the 5th

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
He is in the system.
He is a seven.
He is not carrying an injury.
Stops us buying a dud seven and If he works out we can spend elsewhere.
so that’s bloody well why!
I like the Fitz way so far….. f**k the journeymen. Put some faith in what we’ve got rather than picking up these guys that are essentially cast offs… Brooks…Croft….Milf etc. I Reckon he’ll have a plan for ‘23 if Tricky and Metcalf don’t cut the grade. (IMO Tricky will be the ducks guts in another 12 months once he learns what options to take etc.)

Frenzy.

Immortal
He is in the system.
He is a seven.
He is not carrying an injury.
Stops us buying a dud seven and If he works out we can spend elsewhere.
so that’s bloody well why!

WOW. So much X Factor. Glad you came up with this great analysis of his skill set and attributes.

FMD. Sign him up long term. Give him the Ash Taylor deal!!

shaggs

Coach
I’d be dropping Tracey to the bench if Moylan is fit.
I think we can all agree that connors versatility will cost him a starting jersey next year, and likely a bench spot if Moylan is fit.
He isnt very good at centre. Passable as a half or winger or dummy half.

Latest posts