What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team versus the Bye

fish eel

Immortal
Sorry guys, but the club were late getting this out. Side for this week:

Parramatta vs Bye
Celler Dweller Stadium
Ref: Kelvin Jeffes

1. Mckinnon
2. Burt
3. Delaney
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. Wagon
7. Smith
13. O'Dwyer
12. Robinson
11. Cayless
10. Vella
9. Morris
8. Stringer

14. Perenara
15. Peek
16. Cannings
17. Widders

No surprises. Zeb dumped after a promising debut. Cant go and upstage the senior guys. Good to see Burt back. Vella starting, Cayless in the back row where he is at his best. Hindmarsh rested. Wags back to his state of origin position of 5/8 for another welcome return. Morris, likewise, finally back to his best position as hooker. and finally the power of Cannings on the bench. Super work by the super coach.

BTW, for the punters, we've got 6.5 start.....

fish eel

Immortal
also forgot to add that peterson is on stand by should delaney's arm not be right. you'll recall peterson has experience in the centres, ie v bulldogs at telstra a few years back

coca-cola

Juniors
fish, you should find a spot for yourself in that team. judging by your posts in this thread your form is just as bad.

forward pass

Coach
I am glad you aren't coaching us Fishy. I don't think that side is quite right against the bye. We need a bit more variation in the forwards.

Your side will still get the 2 points, but there'll be nothing in it !!

Stagger eel

Staff member
forward pass said:
I am glad you aren't coaching us Fishy. I don't think that side is quite right against the bye. We need a bit more variation in the forwards.

Your side will still get the 2 points, but there'll be nothing in it !!

and that's the key..:D

Parra Guru

Coach
The bye (very intimidating)

1. Marshall Chalk
2. Daniel Fitzhenry
3. Chris Hicks
4. George Carmont
5. Scott Minto
6. Michael Witt
7. Chris Sheppherd
8. Bryce Gibbs