What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team versus the Eagles

Dave Q

Coach
Keepin' me on my toes Dave that's for sure.

Wouldn't have it any other way but champion.

Got'em all barracking for the Bunnies these days and game day is a lot of fun when you have a group cheering for the Bunnies.

I now apologise to the neighbours in advance if we can't make it to the game and watch it on TV.

They always seem to go out now when Souths are playing??

Lovely to have a chat with you Dave, we wear the Red and Green!

Cheers johno.

When the neighbour dissapear next match, throw a kid over the fence to steal one of their garden gnomes, paint the famous jersey on him and put him back again!

Tommax25

Bench
Thanks a lot A.M, I know that I can always count on your awesome support in these troubled times.

That and Hegs playing a pretty good game.

You know the time has come for the players to stop pussyfooting around the ruck like its some kind of weird high school science experiment going wrong.

Why do they stand about with their hands behind their backs wearing sheepish grins?

Why are our players looking up at the sky whistling along, waiting for somebody else to make the tackle?

"Oh was it my tackle was it? Oh I didnt quite understand!"

As that legendary game analyst Gus Gould says; No no no no no no no no no!

Footy is all about fugging ripping in.

If you dont nail that sick twisted ball-bearing boofhead now, when you get the ball, that mongrel is going to snap your neck and crack your spine. What are you going to say your family and friends then? Whats your excuse going to be?

So you go in there and you make sure that you administer severe pain and punishment with the intention of making sure this coward thinks twice about hurting you later.

Like one of my mighty heroes, Frog.

When Anasta decided to choke him for fun and to hold up our attack, Frog forgot he was in game of footy, he just got up and belted him in the mouth as hard as he could.

Anyone of us here would have done the same.

It was primeval footy instinct.

Neanderthal man in spandex pants.

And Manly present as the most horrid and vile creatures ever to play the game. Football and residing near the sea dont mix at all. Its unnatural and wrong. They should all be saving what few crustaceans are left on the beach after the hordes of tourists have poked a million sticks into their little spiny, slimy torsos.

back to Manly-These cretinous sub-human effluent-eating mercenaries have no place in polite league society, except for Des and Max Delmege.

Remember that Des played real footy for the Panthers and Wests. These are two tremendous clubs jam packed full of excellent people who understand the game.

Max is a success story. He has worked hard to become a multi-millionaire. He sells and leases magnificent properties at rents that are very fair and reasonable. Max is known internationally as being a pretty honest guy and nice to deal with.

But the rest of the swill that make up the Manly joint well..............

Back to Souths: no more excuses and no more apologies.

No complex game plan to confuse the boys A.M one simple maxim-thats all the boys have to remember........to take us to 21.

Kill or be killed.

Kite? A religious, non-drinking family man who is never in trouble off the field or on it with the judiciary?

:lol: Souths may well win, they are favourites imo, but jeez dave q, you're setting yourself up for a mighty fall with all these comments if by chance manly does sneak a win.

Tommax25

Bench
I couldn't agree more Dave. We are facing the minor premiers this week and we couldn't have picked a better time to play them. It's our time to set the benchmark and it starts this week. It's time for Roy to stand up, rip in and show our forwards how it's done. Give JT reasons to leave you on the paddock. Come off the field at FT with nothing left in the tank.

Kill or be killed.

Premiers actually...

Tommax25

Bench
Give the horse a few extra smacks for me. I'll pretend hes that treacherous unfaithful brain-smith hating greedy pig of a centre they have.

Whack whack whack

Come get some Manly, parasites of the pacific, leeches of the league!

:lol: ok then :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
The only fall will be the thud of Manly players hitting the deck.

A stamping of their bodies and their souls A.M buddy.

Now you explain yourself Tomax, what are you doing here, causing trouble?

Am I on your forum demanding explanations from your ugly lot?

That would be a waste of time, you cant defend the indefensible.

Rugby league and seaweed, just doesnt go, mutually exclusive.

:p

As A.M says its kill or be killed...

Warm it all up Souths, hit 'em with everything youve got.

This will be a mercy killing too. We need to save these unbelievers from themselves.

With their slovenly and possibly illegal off-feild antics, they have given privatisation of rugby league a bad name.

We cant wear that! Our way of life is at risk.

Souths and Manly are surrounded by godless communist clubs who have to have 6 hour committee meetings over 5 weeks before they approach a NYC player. Then theres a massive fight for numbers on the board.

In Souths case, Mark Hughes just rings the player up to see if he is available and negotiations commence right away. A player like Cam Smith could be signed up for 5 years by lunchtime.

Take the Tigers. They sack their CEO because the coach doesnt like him. In the privatised clubs, the coach gets summarily dismissed for disloyalty and treachery. Then we sue him for defamation and run him out of the game.

And if Manly dont get their act together off the feild, the NRL will abandon our democratic privatisation and the freedoms and success we enjoy.

So lads, theres another reason to punish Manly on the feild.

KOBK

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
For training this week, we should have crash test dummies dressed in Manly gear with images of manly players faces stuck to their heads standing in the middle of the oval.

The players can take a long run at them and smash them into little pieces with their shoulders.

Come to think of it, those dummies would probably be smarter than the real thing, possibly more law-abiding and a lot more interesting to talk to.

KOBK Souths!

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
Kite? A religious, non-drinking family man who is never in trouble off the field or on it with the judiciary?

:lol: Souths may well win, they are favourites imo, but jeez dave q, you're setting yourself up for a mighty fall with all these comments if by chance manly does sneak a win.[/quote]

I will take my chances Tommax my son.

African Monkey

First Grade
For training this week, we should have crash test dummies dressed in Manly gear with images of manly players faces stuck to their heads standing in the middle of the oval.

The players can take a long run at them and smash them into little pieces with their shoulders.

Come to think of it, those dummies would probably be smarter than the real thing, possibly more law-abiding and a lot more interesting to talk to.

KOBK Souths!
I couldn't agree more dave. It's time for our players to toughen up and win selection for the ANZAC test. We aren't a team who goes out to make friends, we're a team looking for premiership #21 and to do that we have to be angrier, fitter, faster and stronger than everyone else and that starts on Saturday. If they don't want to play, join Rhys Wesser because we have no time for people getting injured. It's time we got tough on our players.

Kill or be killed.

BPS

Juniors
It's becoming clearer and clearer why you two guys think Shannon Heggarty is a great player!

African Monkey

First Grade
It's becoming clearer and clearer why you two guys think Shannon Heggarty is a great player!
Hegs was a player who showed courage, passion, determination, committment, love, pride, skill, spirit and toughness not just for the jersey, but for the club in general. He was a player who went out and gave 200% every time he played for us. He would be a welcome addition to our team atm.

Kill or be killed.

Dave Q

Coach
I couldn't agree more dave. It's time for our players to toughen up and win selection for the ANZAC test. We aren't a team who goes out to make friends, we're a team looking for premiership #21 and to do that we have to be angrier, fitter, faster and stronger than everyone else and that starts on Saturday. If they don't want to play, join Rhys Wesser because we have no time for people getting injured. It's time we got tough on our players.

Kill or be killed.

Attitude, we need attitude.

This weekend, I will be yelling "Unleash the hell Souths" before kick-off.

I will wave my fist around and snarl at them for as often as practicable.

I will be vile and full of hate.

The Souths players wont like that, but they will get the message.

Its not that I want to angry and feral, its because I have to.

And you are right about injuries. If a player is injued, we should dock his pay massively. Then everyone will be available every week.

African Monkey

First Grade
Attitude, we need attitude.

This weekend, I will be yelling "Unleash the hell Souths" before kick-off.

Its not that I want to angry and feral, its because I have to.
Yes dave attitude is another key in bringing us premiership #21. If the players don't believe then they can play for Norths for the rest of the season. Attitude is essential if we want to win this year.

You yell out whatever needs to be yelled out dave. Chuck in 'kill or be killed' as well because as you said, it's not that we want to be angry, it's because we have to be. For too long we have accepted mediocrity and now is the time for all that to change. Harden up Souths !

Kill or be killed.

Bodsy

Juniors
I am pretty confident we can get up here. Should be a good game, but I am hopeful of a win.

We need to play smart footy. Sandow and Sutton need to stand up and direct us around the park

Capewell needs to continue his form, he has played pretty well the last couple of weeks. Good to see he is getting a go.

Dave Q

Coach
All this macho talk is getting me really fired up.

From now on, to be ordinary will be regarded as a criminal activity at Souths.

Every player needs to return above average stats.

2 weeks of average stats means instant release, but not until after a severe beratement and possible beating.

Every players does compulsory extra weights and boxing lessons for 3 hours a day.

A good nights sleep will be a luxury.

No sex or distractions of an untoward nature for the entire season.

Kill or be killed.

Last edited:

African Monkey

First Grade
Every players does compulsory extra weights and boxing lessons for 3 hours a day.

A good nights sleep will be a luxury.
Yes dave I agree. I feel that on top of doing compulsory extra weights and boxing lessons that they also do 30 km runs as fitness is crucial if we are to compete this year. It's time that our players started pushing themselves not just for themselves, but for the long-suffering fans as well and it's time for the coaches to start pushing our players if we want premiership #21. No more smiling on the field, they can do that after the game. It's time to get serious. We've been waiting for 37 years now and the fans want this long wait to end.

12 hour sleeps should also be inflicted on the players. We don't want players turning up to trainings drunk or hung-over. We've got depth across the club so if you're not performing or turning up to trainings with piss-poor attitudes then we'll happily ship you off to the nearest kindergarten where you can piss around instead. It's time to get serious.

Kill or be killed.

Dave Q

Coach
Yes dave I agree. I feel that on top of doing compulsory extra weights and boxing lessons that they also do 30 km runs as fitness is crucial if we are to compete this year. It's time that our players started pushing themselves not just for themselves, but for the long-suffering fans as well and it's time for the coaches to start pushing our players if we want premiership #21. No more smiling on the field, they can do that after the game. It's time to get serious. We've been waiting for 37 years now and the fans want this long wait to end.

12 hour sleeps should also be inflicted on the players. We don't want players turning up to trainings drunk or hung-over. We've got depth across the club so if you're not performing or turning up to trainings with piss-poor attitudes then we'll happily ship you off to the nearest kindergarten where you can piss around instead. It's time to get serious.

Kill or be killed.

This is one of the best pieces Ive ever read.

Ive never been speechless on LU before, now I dont know what to say.

I cant add to it except to say kill or be killed.

Sugar should make this wisdom a sticky. I will lobby him this weekend.

Another string in AM's arrow.

Last edited: