What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs chooks

Frailty

First Grade
do we know talakai is definitely out? He played around 5 minutes after he was injured before he was taken off? Might not be so serious (fingers crossed)

No confirmation as of yet. NRL Physio twitter and podcast mentioned that it was difficult to see the mechanism of injury but looked like a lateral ankle sprain, and even mentioned it is often a very quick recovery (even could have felt better in sheds post-game).

Poss

Juniors
If you watch the team song from the sheds, he is the only player sitting down for the celebrations. Lazy a$$. lol

Agreed, but I have a feeling we'll see Teig named there.
Maybe so, but he was a little injured as well last week.
I'd like to see Iro given a shot.
This will all depend on how long Sifa is out for. Next week Jesse is back so its more than likely that Tracey will move to the left.
If Sifa is out long term would it not be a good idea to blood the young'un sooner than later?

DJDL

Bench
Fair point @bad boy bubby. I hadn't considered the length of the injury.
I tend to agree that if it's more than a week or two it would be a great opportunity to blood one of the youngsters and give them an extended run.

R-15-3

Bench
As much as I’d love to see Iro get a game I think it’s more likely being Ronaldo at Center and Ikavalu or Hiroti on the wing.

From what iv seen of Iro he definitely looks promising tho think he needs another year to bulk up a bit more and work on his defence, think his meters and post contact meters stats are very jet friendly

Poss

Juniors
We have the bye after the roosters so hopefully Sifa only misses the one match.
I been low-key checking for updates every hour for the last 2 days. haha

Stake Removed

First Grade
As much as I’d love to see Iro get a game I think it’s more likely being Ronaldo at Center and Ikavalu or Hiroti on the wing.

From what iv seen of Iro he definitely looks promising tho think he needs another year to bulk up a bit more and work on his defence, think his meters and post contact meters stats are very jet friendly
Please not Hiroti

Weaponhead

Coach
Left centre is a big call given how influential Manu is. Probably comes down to who the best defender at centre is.

ghoti

Bench
Feels like Fitz is a huge Ikuvalu fan and will find a way to play him if he's fit.. but seems to not be shy with Hiroti either so I guess he sees something we don't!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Feels like Fitz is a huge Ikuvalu fan and will find a way to play him if he's fit.. but seems to not be shy with Hiroti either so I guess he sees something we don't!
Hiroti played fullback for Jets on weekend, and when seen amount of touches he had low involvement for a fullback.
Hiroti makes me nervous everytime he plays

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Geez Manu, best centre in the game for mine.....

Kiwis go well.

Still not one Victorian, they are shyte.

They steal kiwis and Qlders, then play the girls game VFL.

Blame @bad boy bubby he made me angry.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Play Iro, invite the family, cousins, all of them.

He plays on the left too.

Caarnn Fitz...

Poss

Juniors
From Scott Bailey (AAP) on twitter just now:

Good injury news out of Cronulla, Siosida Talakai (ankle), Wade Graham (foot), and Ronaldo Mulitalo (shoulder) all cleared of injuries after scans following win over Titans. Expect all to be names to face Roosters on the weekend.

Windy70

Juniors
Miller coming on at the right time. When the Rooters are tired and suckin in the big ones will be fun to watch.
He is a pinball.