What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Clapping Merkins

Tiger Shark

Bench
Wilton should be in team not slowcoach Williams.
Obviously bomber doesn't want to be the Sharks coach!

Wilton is an edge forward, middle forward at a pinch. With no Talakai and Hunt, or Fifita.. Williams needs to be on the bench... for now.

R-15-3

Juniors
Doubt Fifita will play, it’s going to be a waterpark out there and he just isn’t mobile enough for those conditions.

Big Bloke

Juniors
All of these comments are starting to look like those you see on Facebook.

Seriously some of you guys have no idea.

Yes our bench is garbage but we don't have any choice at the moment. When Talakai and Hunt come back it will look much better but they're going to need time to get up to scratch.

I am no Billy Magoo fan but to bag him off for a 10 minute stint is just ludicrous. 3 of those minutes were lost through tries being scored and he did as much as any bench forward given 10 mins could do. When he does more than 20 minutes, then perhaps we can judge how he goes.

In all probability Canberra will win this but not because of our bench, it's because they have some game breaking players who seem to have the knack of picking up points at the right time. Hodgson and George Williams will control the game and then CNK and their backs will probably do the rest. But the Raiders player that scares me the most is Joe Tapine. He brushes off so many tackles it's not funny and the try he scored against us last year in that semi was ridiculous. Took the ball 10 metres out from our line and shook off about 6 of us.

I reckon we'll give it to them but they'll end up winners by a try or two.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Be a good test for both teams.we only just lost infinals to them when Brailey went off.

Key complete sets, and good kicking game

coolumsharkie

Referee
Good move just watching the Mounties Panthers game it's bucketing down atm, you can imagine how much water will be on the ground at KO in FG. Manly/Souffs game tonight should be also a fun watch.

Card Shark

Immortal
In Sydney tomorrow for the day so thought I might venture to the game & use some of my 3 game pass.

I’ve never lowered myself to give the Dragons my hard earned, so please help me with where is a good place to park?

I don’t mind if I gotta do some walking, in fact it it means escaping a traffic jam to be on my way home quicker, I’m all for it.

Ideas please?

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
In Sydney tomorrow for the day so thought I might venture to the game & use some of my 3 game pass.

I’ve never lowered myself to give the Dragons my hard earned, so please help me with where is a good place to park?

I don’t mind if I gotta do some walking, in fact it it means escaping a traffic jam to be on my way home quicker, I’m all for it.

Ideas please?
Captain cook drive facing west. Then walk to jubilee, it’s a long way but that way u don’t have to park over the bridge.

Ideas please?
Depends what time you get there mate.
If the weather is like today I doubt that there will be many there, and you could probably park as close as possible.
I'm not sure if it's a clearway on Princess Hwy or not, maybe try over near Beverly Park golf club.