What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAM V's Cowboys

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
The Rabbitohs NRL side is:
1 Luke Capewell
2 Nathan Merritt
3 Colin Best
4 Beau Champion
5 Fetuli Talanoa
6 John Sutton
7 Chris Sandow
8 Luke Stuart
9 Issac Luke
10 Roy Asotasi (c)
11 Michael Crocker
12 David Fa'alogo
13 Craig Wing
Interchange:
14 Eddy Pettybourne
15 David Kidwell
16 Shannan McPherson
17 Scott Geddes
18 Jaiman Lowe
19 Beau Falloon

Coach - Jason Taylor
As you can see Capewell McPherson & Lowe are still there.

glory glory

Juniors
Amazing. It seems like Capewell has been picked for life and McPherson and Lowe just keep popping back up on the bench.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Amazing. It seems like Capewell has been picked for life and McPherson and Lowe just keep popping back up on the bench.
I hate to tell you this, but it seems to me as though we don't have the depth that you think we have. I don't know who he is meant to put in. I hear Dave Tyrell's name being mentioned, but he hasn't played the last 2 weeks as he was out injured and also the bye last week.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors

capewell isnt doing that bad a job considering his circumstances. he is pretty much our best option at fullback right now

MattJ

Juniors
Sutton will be better for his 2nd game back, Crocker will lead by example and fire up the rest of the forwards, wing will provide more direction and another strong attacking/kicking option.
We should see a far better performance than Monday, but if Thurston was to be out a week with an origin injury...... that'd probably greatly help our chances.

MattJ

Juniors
I hate to tell you this, but it seems to me as though we don't have the depth that you think we have. I don't know who he is meant to put in. I hear Dave Tyrell's name being mentioned, but he hasn't played the last 2 weeks as he was out injured and also the bye last week.

I agree, we are only really missing Wesser, apart from him we have close to our best possible side running around.
Anyone have any news on Greeny?

glory glory

Juniors
Message for the Capewell lovers. HE IS NOT A 1ST GRADE FULLBACK.
Until Wesser is back why not have Simpson in the backs and either Merritt or Talanou at fullback.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Message for the Capewell lovers. HE IS NOT A 1ST GRADE FULLBACK.
Until Wesser is back why not have Simpson in the backs and either Merritt or Talanou at fullback.

No he might not be a first grade fullback but he is doing a handy job filling in for Wesser. The problem over the last few weeks has not been our backs, but our forwards.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
I agree, we are only really missing Wesser, apart from him we have close to our best possible side running around.
Anyone have any news on Greeny?
Last I heard Greenfield was a week to week proposition. We really need him to fire up and come back into the form that he had at the back end of 07 and the start of 08. There is talk that Wesser will be back for the Knights game.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
There is talk that Wesser will be back for the Knights game.[/QUOTE] PH Wesser would have to guarantee JT he would be back to his best & at least score 3 tries to out the Brilliant Capewell.:o:o