What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Eagles early

Frenzy.

Immortal
Is Tom rooting’ your missus? Haven’t seen this sort of hatred from you since Felix was about.
I don't hate him. I think he's got potential. I hate the bullshit hype around him. He's not that good yet. Especially in defence. If he didn't run weally, weally straight and flum a couple of tries no one would be so overcome by him. Notice I didn't say hard in the running phrase.

I don't hate him. I think he's got potential. I hate the bullshit hype around him. He's not that good yet. Especially in defence. If he didn't run weally, weally straight and flum a couple of tries no one would be so overcome by him. Notice I didn't say hard in the running phrase.
I thought it was just a cult hero thing because he's tall, bald and looks nothing like a footballer.

txta2

Bench
I reckon he has a go, doesnt give away stupid penalties or drop the ball. Nikora is the same....thats it in the forwards on current form

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I reckon he has a go, doesnt give away stupid penalties or drop the ball. Nikora is the same....thats it in the forwards on current form
Yeah no one’s saying he’s a champion but he has a crack and will only get better with experience. The Shark Park cult hero thing only adds to the atmosphere and gets the crowd involved.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Just pick a better name for him. I don’t mind just Hazelton - could be a crappy cop show from the eons.
This Tall Tom crap name makes him sound like a morman knocking on your door looking for Jesus love.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Brilliant! We have the winner for the internet this morning fellas. Shut it down!

Lurch is his real nickname I believe
Blayke Brailey said on the Toby/Liam podcast that they call him 40/20. How frikkin boring

Wish he was Lurch. We could do with a bit of John O'Neil. Cunova thing he was.