What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Knights

McLovin

Staff member
NRL TEAM LIST – Round 20|
Sharks v Knights
Sunday, July 24
Southern Cross Group Stadium
Kick-off – 2.00pm

1. BEN BARBA
2. SOSAIA FEKI
3. JACK BIRD
4. GERARD BEALE
5. VALENTINE HOLMES
6. JAMES MALONEY
7. CHAD TOWNSEND
8. ANDRW FIFITA
9. MICHAEL ENNIS
10. SAM TAGATAESE
11. LUKE LEWIS
12. WADE GRAHAM
13. PAUL GALLEN

14. JOSEPH PAULO
15. CHRIS HEIGHINGTON
16. MATT PRIOR
17. JAYSON BUKUYA

McLovin

Staff member
Flanno not resting anyone. Preferring to lighten the training load during the week...

That side should put 40 on the Knights

Card Shark

Immortal
Flanno not resting anyone. Preferring to lighten the training load during the week...

That side should put 40 on the Knights

Not a bad approach but if we have niggles, I'd like to see players rested.

Maloney may fit into that category this week.

Card Shark

Immortal
Knights have lost 4 from last week through injury or suspension, I think I heard on the news.

When your lucks out, it's out!

From NRL.com
Knights trio Jake Mamo (dangerous contact), Daniel Saifiti (shoulder charge) and Sione Mata'utia (careless high tackle) will also miss one match.

+ Rochow's done a pec

Knights are broken. Their best on field team was wekend gone & its now torne apart. biggest loss for them is their best player Sione matautia with a broken Jaw for at least 6 weeks.
We should consider how best to use this game.

island pro

Juniors
Interchange 4 forwards. No utility/back.
With Lewis, Paulo, Graham and Bukuya all having played 1st grade in the backs (not that you want them there if you can help it), I reckon we have one of the more suitable sides for leaving a reserve back out.

Having said that, I expect Leutele to take back a bench spot next week.

Considering who we are playing this week and their latest injuries and suspensions.

Rushing players back for this match or players playing with an injury is a lesson in stupidity.

Hoping Maloney gets time off to rest his groin strain and Nu Brown in.

On League Nation Live, Justin Hodges picked the Knights to win.

Yep!

The Queenslanders are particularly pissed off we are doing so well at the expense of their teams. I remember when we played the Knights last time Thaiday on the Footy Show tipped them. How did that go? Lol.

When Billy Slater is on the footy show he hasn't not once tipped us including last week where he went with the Roosters. Corey Parker is another real turnip. Always makes a case for Queensland teams. He tries to come across as this real gentleman but then carries on like he did after SOO 2 like he did and now he is saying relations between NSW and QLD are at an all time low. I wonder why you tool?

It would kill them to see Gal lift up that trophy at the end of the year. It really would.

Card Shark

Immortal
It would kill them to see Gal lift up that trophy at the end of the year. It really would.

Funny you should say that. Last night I was thinking how many other supporters will get on our bandwagon & then I thought Queensland supporters won't because they won't want Gal to win.

It might fuel the SOO rivalry right up until the end of the season - things could be very prickly in the 4 nations Kangaroos camp.