What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Knought

1. WILL KENNEDY - Sponsored by Puppi Lovers
2. SIONE KATOA - Sponsored by Ressler Property
3. JESSE RAMIEN - Sponsored by Pretty In Paint
4. SIOSIFA TALAKAI – Sponsored by O’Brien Palmer
5. RONALDO MULITALO - Sponsored by Foreshew Strata Agency
6. MATT MOYLAN - Sponsored by Hollywood Cake Decorations
7. NICHO HYNES - Sponsored by John Ryan Freight Management
8. TOBY RUDOLF – Sponsored by Sharp Extensive IT
9. BLAYKE BRAILEY - Sponsored by Elite Legal
10. BRADEN HAMLIN-UELE – Sponsored by ModularWalls
11. BRITON NIKORA – Sponsored by Guardian Venue Management International
12. TEIG WILTON - Sponsored by White Wolf Constructions
13. DALE FINUCANE – Sponsored by Shire Steel & Fabrication
Interchange

14. AIDEN TOLMAN – Sponsored by Infrastructure Nation
15. CAMERON MCINNES – Sponsored by Lloyds
16. BRAYDON TRINDALL - Sponsored by SFD Food Services
17. ANDREW FIFITA - Sponsored by AFS Group

Reserves

18. MAWENE HIROTI
19. JACK WILLIAMS - Sponsored by AFS Group
20. LUKE METCALF
21. ROYCE HUNT
22. LACHLAN MILLER
23. JENSEN TAUMOEPEAU
24. FRANKLIN PELE

Tricky needs to have a decent game to hold his spot in the 17. Likewise Burrito with Williams back in the extended squad.

Tolman seems to have (finally) been slotted into his most useful role plugging the middle during interchange time. Is he playing game 300 this week?

We really need depth at centre. I love CT, but have to question if his body is physically up to starting 26+ games per season. Maybe we want an out & out gun centre into starting 13 next year with CT moving to bench utility role.

Just beat these f*ckers.

Stake Removed

First Grade
If Talakai is starting at centre, I would be looking to see who is best option should he struggle, I can't see Fitz carrying either Hiroti or JT on bench not versatile enough.
Can Miller or Metcalf handle centre if Talakai was to struggle

Big Bloke

Juniors
Best and Gagai are very dangerous centres. Best with his strength and Gagai with his pace and elusiveness. Not an easy task for Jesse and Sifa this week. Hopefully King Fitz has a plan. For me increased line speed to get up an in their faces. Don't give Gagai any room to get on our outside - hit him quick and hard.

Weaponhead

Coach
Talakai is marking Gagai. Gagai has a good in and away and will test Sifa laterally. Ponga will look get Sifa turning in on the out the back play and hit Gagai on a out ball or cut out to the winger if Ronnie jams. Ronnie and Sifa will need to communicate and work together.

In attack, Sifa will test Gagai and Clifford with his power running especially close to the line.

Need to win the forward battle and keep Ponga quiet.

crazy pineapple

Juniors
everyone doubted sifa starting in the back row last week.. look what happened

didnt connor play 24 games last season? might not have all been at centre but hes plenty durable

cant win with half of you lot.

im glad fitz is the coach and most of you arent, best way to keep winning is with minimal changes, and thats whats happened here

coolumsharkie

Referee
Not true.

Can play centre, prefer he did not.

Given who is available, I expect Sifa and Tieg to swap all game.
Although I agree with this, I think some of us (including me) need to take off our 2021 glasses. Plus we have McInnes who is not a centre at all but can easily tighten up an edge.

2021 Williams would have played last week.

coolumsharkie

Referee
How good has gagai been just quietly. He must have his maroons jersey on underneath each week
Knights will be very good this year if they can exploit our weakness there, if you can call it a weakness. Tala played 80 minutes last week too.

Weaponhead

Coach
If the Sharks defend well, they will win. They have the attack to score points. The spine combinations are working well. Newcastle won't be able to keep them quiet all game.

Newcastle will seek to dominate the middle through their front row, Clifford to kick long and rely on Ponga magic.

Latest posts