What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Manly

ryana87

Juniors
Pretty sure AFB is out. So I'd go

1. Kalyn Ponga
2. Starford To'a
3. Enari Tuala
4. Gehamat Shibasaki
5. Hymel Hunt
6. Blake Green
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. David Klemmer
9. Kurt Mann
10. Jacob Saifiti
11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
12. Herman Esse Esse
13. Mitchell Barnett

Interchange:
14. Phoenix Crossland
15. Josh King
16. Brodie Jones
17. Daniel Saifiti

Guerra needs a week off

Dsaf could maybe be eased in off the bench this week rather than starting him...... JSaf has been more than capabal starting

Old dog

Juniors
Everyone went well to very good, team played like a team, note does JSaf pass a ball, not noticed this game. Only doubt is Guerra but if out then good time to give Jones start and lots of minutes. Dan likely back so most likely in place of King who was more well than good. Toa looked ok, like he belonged.

ryana87

Juniors
What ever team gets picked next week will probably be our full strength team for the rest of the year unless Bradman makes a recovery and Sione forces his way back on the team

Old dog

Juniors
Can’t see our injured making it back fit for next few weeks plus except Dan so team today was close to our best for next 4-6 weeks and it should be good enough to get us to semi’s especially with a win against Manly

Knight Vision

First Grade
Dsaf could maybe be eased in off the bench this week rather than starting him...... JSaf has been more than capabal starting
he had a great game tonight ( one of his best in the red and blue ) , just starting to find his feet in the starting line up I think.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
1. Ponga
2. Toa
3. Tuala
4. Shibasaki
5. Hunt
6. Green
7. Pearce (c)
8. J Safaiti
9. Mann
10. Klemmer
11. Fitzgibbon
12. Guerra
13. Barnett

14. Crossland
15. King
16. D Saifiti
17. Ese’ese

I feel a bit bad for Jonesy as he is doing his job coming off the bench

But I don’t feel like we should be throwing him in too deep too early
I agree. I've been very critical of King in the past. He showed good stats and some drive. I'd like to see him given a go to prove himself consistently if he can.
Jones probably should get another go before we get to the finals. I'd see if King can get on a roll for now. The more experience we can give all our fringe players the better.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Moga with Green in the side could be alright, will see a lot more ball with Green and Ponga chiming in. Or he could be horrible and cost us the game, find out next week.

PhilGould

Bench
Would prefer Hoy straight onto the wing for To'a. Might even prefer Tyronne Roberts-Davis over a Moga return.