What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Manly

Craigshark

First Grade
Frustrating game last night, as I felt we could have come away with a win had we iced our chances. Also copped a few crucial calls go against us, but it is what it is. I think we’ll learn from it which is the main thing. Last night won’t hurt as much if we can jag a win against Manly next week, which won’t be easy.

probably going to be without Uele and Finucane.. will Nikora be out of isolation? We need him, Mcinness had a red hot crack but isn’t an edge player. Katoa? Graham? Tracey? Ikuvalu? Fitzgibbon has been real coy when asked about Graham, even though when it first happened it was reported as 6 weeks. Our depth is really going to be tested it would seem. Iro was in the sheds last night, is he any chance?

could see it being something like this..

Kennedy
Katoa/Ikuvalo/Hiroti
Ramien
Talakai
Mulitalo
Moylan
Hynes
Rudolf
Brailey
Tolman
Nikora
Wilton
Mcinness

Hunt
Williams
Trindall
Fifita

jc155776

Coach
Was Katoa covid as well? Nikora and him would still be in seven days iso if they tested on Friday? Not to mention lingering effects. Going to be very short on troops this week.

Craigshark

First Grade
Was Katoa covid as well? Nikora and him would still be in seven days iso if they tested on Friday? Not to mention lingering effects. Going to be very short on troops this week.

Katoa was knee.. I saw him pull up on it last week vs the tigers after the Ramien try I’m pretty sure it was in the second half.. he continued playing, so hopefully nothing serious.

Craigshark

First Grade
Apparently Riccio made comments about Graham being back last night but they decided to give him an extra week because of the short turn around?

R-15-3

Juniors
Kennedy- Miller
Katoa- Ika- Iro
Ramien
Talakai
Moylan
Nicho
Fifita
Braily
Rudolph
Nikora
Wilton
McInnes

Tolman
Williams
Hazelton
Hunt / Miller

Weaponhead

Coach
Kennedy looked beat up last night. Hope he recovers ok.
Fitz said Nikora should be ok in the press conference. Uele is definitely out. Finucane won't play due to the 5 day turnaround.

This will be a tough game to win.
It looks like there will be half a new team out there, with not much time to get it together.
I won't be expecting a win, but it will be interesting to see how the team reacts.

Stake Removed

First Grade
This will be a tough game to win.
It looks like there will be half a new team out there, with not much time to get it together.
I won't be expecting a win, but it will be interesting to see how the team reacts.
Manly have same turnaround time as well, we would put them away easily

Stake Removed

First Grade
Kennedy
Iro.
Ramien.
Talakai.
Mulitalo.
Moylan.
Hynes.
Tolman.
Brailey.
Rudolf.
Wilton.
Nikora.
McInness.

Bench.
Hazelton.
Miller.
Fifita
Graham/Hunt.

Trindall - out didn't offer enough.
Williams - too many mistakes, needs to work on hands

Special K

Coach
I’d start Williams over Tolman. Cam goes to 13 hopefully katoa is back as Nikora will def be.

my manly mate reckons they had 5 HIAs last night

BBTB

Juniors
Manly are crap without TT , DCE's kicking game is all they have got , i would have Sifa running at him all night .
Looking good their last two outings without TT.
SHONKS in big trouble.
Starting now, and have only
just played one top 4 team.

jc155776

Coach
I’d start Williams over Tolman. Cam goes to 13 hopefully katoa is back as Nikora will def be.

my manly mate reckons they had 5 HIAs last night
Needs to be a failed HIA to be forced into protocols o believe. Watching that game I didn’t see them failing them. Just milking them for free interchanges the cheating caaaarnts

SHONKS in big trouble.
Last I saw Parra and the Storm were both top 4 teams. That means two.
Credibility lost.
Back to losing for you, but I guess you are used to that.

ragzouken

Juniors
Nikora was a massive out last night, will be good with him returning, finucane gone is massive but I have faith we will play well I reckon fitzy will put a rocket up em.

Bob Scott

Juniors
SHONKS in big trouble.
Why would you be on here quoting me when you could be having fun on your own site , have the other 2 posters gone out with mum and dad for the day ?

Latest posts