What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Manly

shaggs

Coach
Finucane was a cat 1, so even if he rewrites the test and gets 105% he is automatically ruled out

Inferno

Coach
According to Nikora he'll be out of Iso on Monday. It is still 7 days of isolation isn't it? Which means he tested positive Sunday last week but was still named?

Weird.

Nikora, Graham and Katoa back would probably offset losing Finucane and BHU.

Stake Removed

First Grade
So teams who have more 5 day turnaround are actually disadvantaged more if get a concussion, Broncs always seem on a 7 day turnaround big advantage to them

R-15-3

Bench
The odd 5 day turn around isn’t the end of the world but not when travelling interstate, assuming we stayed in Melbourne Friday & Saturday night is the big disadvantage with next day rehab.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Kennedy looked beat up last night. Hope he recovers ok.
Fitz said Nikora should be ok in the press conference. Uele is definitely out. Finucane won't play due to the 5 day turnaround.
If those two are back I have more hope.
BHU and Finucane are huge losses.
I'm also concerned with WK, he look battered up there at the end.

Yes, WK was worse for wear. Concerning there is no news on it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Dale has had his fair share of head knocks probably not the worst thing it’s 5 days and can’t play.

He has quite a significant history with head knocks. I won't be surprised if he misses the folloqing game v Broncos either.

Frenzy.

Immortal
According to Nikora he'll be out of Iso on Monday. It is still 7 days of isolation isn't it? Which means he tested positive Sunday last week but was still named?

Weird.

Nikora, Graham and Katoa back would probably offset losing Finucane and BHU.

Depends on which rules he goes by. Some protocols have the day you get the test as Day 0, some have it as Day 1. Others use the day of result etc

Also depends on whether RADT or PCR is used. Gees I have seen some errors with the RADTs.

It's as inconsistent as ever.

shaggs

Coach
So with BHU officially ruled out I wouldn’t mind seeing the following team. (Players in brackets are injury cover). Dale unlikely of not already ruled out

1. WK (Miller)
2. Sione (hiroti/Tracey)
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Ron
6. Miylan
7. Nicho
8. Hunt - to start and rip in for 15-17, then have a rest till second half
9. Brailey
10. Toby
11. Wilton
12. Nikora
13. Mciness

14. graham. He can come on for a middle, play on the edge and push Wilton in.
15. tolman
16. Fifita
17. Trindall

18. pele
19. Tracey
20. Miller
21. Hiroti

Mciness and nikora can play 80. Graham come on after 20, wilton can play long minutes. Rotate the front rowers frequently. Manly are big boys
Talakai on okulatu is a good match up, both in hair and body shapes

Hartley's also missing quite a few, incl. starting front row and some three-quarters. I believe we'll get the chocolates at home with Big Sexy back outside Jesse. Nek muthaf*cka up! Viva la Fitz revolution!

Speaking of Noodles, ingers crossed to see our boy steamroll that Harper dipshit, followed by Supercat Walker giving away a crucial penalty leading to us winning 13+.

Also, f**k Manly. f**k f**k phuc f**k Manly.

Latest posts