What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Penrith thread

Gronk

Staff member
Will the halves be Robbo/Hayne, Robbo/Maguire, Maguire/Hayne ?

If I was SK, I'd rest Maguire (I think he's been way below his best in the past 2/3 weeks) and go for Robbo/ Hayne.

Something tells me that the side provided to the media today will be a cut and paste from a past game and nothing like the team which will contest the Panfers...

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
SK has made changes to every team that has been announced on Tuesdays

natheel

Coach
I think we will see McGuire/hayne just coz we won the last game. Hard to change a winning side

If it doesn't work again I'd bring morts to half and McGuire to bench in the next round. But keating is continuing to impress me as an 80min hooker

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Only need one die for Jarryd.

it has 1 to 6, and we know depending on coach he could be in any of them.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Will the halves be Robbo/Hayne, Robbo/Maguire, Maguire/Hayne ?

If I was SK, I'd rest Maguire (I think he's been way below his best in the past 2/3 weeks) and go for Robbo/ Hayne.

Something tells me that the side provided to the media today will be a cut and paste from a past game and nothing like the team which will contest the Panfers...

Agreeing with you Gronk: Robbo & Hayne - Give Casey a week off.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
nah sorry, normal people have 2 these days, even casper has 2 for crying out loud

ozball.gif

Forget about where HaHa should play...

Burt should be at fullback considering he is the best 1 we have at the Club. This automatically pushes HaHa to 6 but that is of secondary importance.

Latest posts