What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Rabbitohs

Phillips

Referee
Mine would be..

1. McKinnon - Why the f**k did he not play tonight?.
2. B Smith
3. Wagon * If fit, otherwise Ben Smith to centre and Petersen to the wing.
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. T Smith
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Stringer
11. Robinson
12. Morrison
13. Widders

14. Marsh
15. H Perenara
16. Cannings
17. Peek

18. Vella

PARRA_FAN

Coach
If you're putting Smith on the wing, why not put Tahu on the wing? Ben Smith aint a winger.

Widders is an impact, must stay on the bench. Wagon definately wont play next week.

We should keep the team how it is, We had an off night tonight and a few of our players were brought back down to earth.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I dont think we should drop anyone, Grothe wasnt too bad. We just didnt put any pressure on the Roosters in the second half. Too flat, too much dummy half running, poor 5th tackle options. I know people say it was a game we needed to lose, but I actually thought we needed to win if we're any chance of a title. Oh well we meet them again.

Just poor options. And poor weather. The weather brought the two teams closer.

Still I would not change the team.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Only change would be to bring McKinnon back

if Wade is avaliable play him at fullback if not play Burt (who I'd admit had a very good game before getting injured) if both are out give Joel Reddy a chance.

Other then that same team.

fish eel

Immortal
why does someone have to start a thread after each game, win or lose, picking a new side for the next game?

if smithy made changes this much, he'd be getting bagged.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I dont think there's a need for changes except McKinnon coming back in and Hindmarsh out for Origin duties.

parra pete

Referee
If McKinnon had played tonight he would have ended up like Craig Wing. Facing an extended time on the sideline with a hamstring tear or an aggravated groin injury.
The conditions did not suit a player carrying a delicate leg problem.

Suitman

Post Whore
Hurriflatch said:
Petersen did nothing wrong if any winger is to be dumped it should be Grothe.

Could you just chill out, take stock, and come back in the morning when you have calmed down so you don't say any thing else stupid?

Suity

SharkSince72

Juniors
1, Phil Mann
2, Graham Atkins
3, Mick Cronin
4, Steve Ella
5, Eric Grothe

6, Brett Kenny
7, Tim Smith

8, Bob O'Reilly
9, Steve Sharp
10, Terry Lebeater
11, Peter Wynn
12, John Muggleton
13, Ray Price

14, Daniel Wagon
15, Luke Burt
16, Ben Kusto
17, Paul Cariage
18, Peter Sterling
19, Wade McKinnon
20, Michael Vella
21, Jayson Taylor

The question is how many changes will Smith make

6, 7 or 8?....................lol

Utey

Coach
Stringer was quiet, but the whole team looked so hesitant in attack. Changes dont need to be made.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I'm sure the stats are wrong on Stringer - I can almost count 5 hitups off the top of my head....

And it has Ben Smith listed as 0 linebreaks - we all remember Guru putting him away down the right hand touchline in the first half don't we??

number8

Juniors
Conditions interfered with the effectiveness of our sharper players. No footing limited opportunities for us.

rain killed our bench plain and simple i wonder if putting cannings in for widdo last night would have made a difference widders was quiet due to the rain (but then again the side was really). I wouldnt be tempted to change the side unless we have to ie hindy, guru out SOO, burt peto injuried etc...

Agent Mulder

Bench
1.Reddy
2.Petersen
3.B.Smith
4.Tahu
5.Williams
6.Morris
7.T.Smith
13.Henry P
12.Morrison
11.Cayless(c)
10.Vella
9.Riddell
8.Stringer

14.Marsh
15.Widders
16.Peek
17.Cannings

Thats my side with Burt & Grothe & McKinnon out injured.