What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Raiders

Ads

First Grade
The QLD govt has just gone back on what they previously had stated.
No families will be allowed to join the players in the hub at this point in time.
They were due to fly up on a chartered flight on Saturday
Will be some hard conversations going on. Woods especially. Can’t imagine leaving a one day old baby behind.
Typical of that coat running the joint up there though.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Will be some hard conversations going on. Woods especially. Can’t imagine leaving a one day old baby behind.
Typical of that coat running the joint up there though.
And considering Anastasia is about to jump on plane for a jaunt to Japan

Quigs

Immortal
I'm pissed off with the time change.

The local Mighty Emus are playing their 2nd last home game this Saturday, all four grades with 1sts kicking off at 6.30pm.

Had it all planned to miss the early games and head on down to the oval after our sharks game which kicked off at 3pm.

This will not be tolerated and I blame Scummo Morrison.

Quigs

Immortal
It's for the 2032 Olympics announcement. The winner is Biz-a-bane.

We'll keep our Anna, youse can keep Big Nose.

Craigshark

First Grade
Has our social media guy/girl been given the flick or off because of covid? Seems to be a lot less content the past few weeks. You wouldn’t even know we were in Brisbane

shadowboxer

First Grade
The hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Getting like the old Taiwan parliament fights - dead set embarrassing
Just saw the old bird QLD government dr doom who only a few weeks back was telling the public not to take the vaccine (astra for the young kiddies) now saying that the NRL haven’t given detail to the QLD government about where the teams are staying in Brisbane, GC and sunny coast….. Fugg me - talk about holding all and sundry to random.
The NRL should have gone to Darwin.

Latest posts