What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Roosters

McLovin

Staff member
NRL Team List: Sharks v Roosters
Round 19, Monday July 18
Kick off: 7pm, Allianz Stadium, Sydney.

1- Ben Barba
2- Sosaia Feki
3- Jack Bird
4- Gerard Beale
5- Valentine Holmes
6- James Maloney
7- Chad Townsend
8- Andrew Fifita
9- Michael Ennis
10-Sam Tagataese
11- Luke Lewis
12- Wade Graham
13- Paul Gallen

INTERCHANGE

14- Joseph Paulo
15-Chris Heighington
16- Matt Prior
17- Jayson Bukuya

bluefox68

Staff member
First reaction - WHY did he not give Nu Brown a go...?
Second thoughts - if any of these guys (SOO) have to drop out (for whatever reason), we have back-up!
I'm okay with Joseph Paulo - I thought he'd be a rank average with lots of errors, but he's better than expected...

That side now looks formidable, especially after Sundays game.
Barring injury always name it.
Doesn't matter who runs out on the night, the mental disintegration will have set in.

Genius Freak

Juniors
We need polish with the ball to eliminate the simple handling errors, but if we play like we can there is no reason why we cannot dominate.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I can see Capewell given a game in next month that way giving Lewis a rest we need him fresh for the finals

Ads

First Grade
We need polish with the ball to eliminate the simple handling errors, but if we play like we can there is no reason why we cannot dominate.

Maybe. But if loots is fit he's not even on the bench and if that team runs out as is he will play 10-20 minutes and have no impact. I'd rather give those minutes to Capewell. He could easily be a future starter for us.

shaggs

Coach
Quick

Drop someone
Can someone let me know when I am supposed to start panicking.

I'm concerned we aren't calling for a player to be dropped at all, because of personal dislike.

So I will start. Drop leutele and bring in m brown.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'd rather give those minutes to Capewell. He could easily be a future starter for us.

A lot of hype about him. I was at a freinds & watched on a small TV & couldn't hear the commentary - going to watch the replay this arvo & will watch him closer.

Eion

First Grade
Capewell has promise. Played with urgency, loved the quick play the balls. I thought he missed a good shot on that try against us in the middle though. Will be better for the run but don't think I'd be dropping anyone for him.

Maccas4177

Juniors
Paulo plays before the line. Ennis loves him. Flanno loves him. He will stay. Capewell woulf be more competition for Boogs.

Not having a dig but I find this hard to believe considering how well Bakuya has been playing this year. I'd have JB near the top of the list of good performers this year.

Capewell is still learning and maturing.

Certainly one for the future but he still needs to build up his strength and another pre season under his belt.

I''m sure he''s in Flano's plans.

chewsta

First Grade
Based on last weeks form, Paulo definitely deserves his spot.
I dont mind him as a ball playing forward either. far better than having Gal as the link man anyway.
He may not get massive minutes, but he comes on, adds some size, does his job and doesn't let anyone down. So I have no problem with him in the 17.

Boogs has been awesome though! So glad he came back to us and found the form he left with.