What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs storm

Leber

Bench
1 RTS
2 maumalo
3 berry
4 Aiken
5 Montoya
6 Walsh
7 nikorima
8 Evans
9 Egan
10 Afoa
11 Curran
12 murchie
13 Harris

14 Sironen
15 BMM
16 ah mau
17 AFB

Jazz and CHT need to f**k off. Pompey, JTB and Katoa can have a game in Reggie’s aswell.

Lot of players back for this game and even some talk AFB will be.

Meth

Staff member
1- Walsh
2- Montoya
3- Berry
4- Aitken
5- Tuivasa Sheck
6- Nikorima
7- Sullivan
8- Afoa
9- Egan
10- Ah Mau
11- Katoa
12- Murdoch-Masila
13- Harris

Res- Fonua-Blake, Ale, Murchie, Curran/Sironen

Benek

Juniors
CHT struggling and RTS not workin that well on wing. Seams like a no-brainer to put RTS back to 1 and Walsh to 7. We would look like an instantly better team.

Forgot developing Walsh for fullback next year. We already know he’ll go fine there. We need what works best right now before the season is lost.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Mixed feelings on Katoa. It’s too easy to blow up about offloads that go to ground. He’s looked quite dangerous these last two games. First grade standard players should be allowed/able to capitalise on their strong runs with good offloads. The issue is execution more so than decision making.

Leber

Bench
CHT struggling and RTS not workin that well on wing. Seams like a no-brainer to put RTS back to 1 and Walsh to 7. We would look like an instantly better team.

Forgot developing Walsh for fullback next year. We already know he’ll go fine there. We need what works best right now before the season is lost.

Yup. Walsh is a half.

Let’s throw hiku and jazz’s money at Nicho Hynes and he can play 1 next year

Meth

Staff member
I don't know that RTS is going that badly on the wing and the best thing about our side right now is Walsh at fullback. Not sure about changing the thing that's going well.

If you take RTS off the wing, our wings are bad. No Maumalo. No Fusitu'a. What do we have? Kosi and Montoya (who played well last night).

Benek

Juniors
Just saw Walsh’s elbow video. There’s no way he escapes suspension. I reckon he’s gone 2-4 weeks for that. So it’s CHT or SOS in the halves and RTS at 1.

Last edited:

Big Marn

Juniors
first time in front of the judiciary tho, so wont have any loading. In his defence it was retaliation rather than being the instigator as he was copping elbows first. But since hes a Warrior, probably going to be bad for him.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Walsh just looking at the 1 week apparently.

I’d be happy for CHT and Niko to have one more week together now that Walsh is out, one more week to stink it up against the Storm then one of them needs to be dropped

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Walsh isn’t a half, he’s an outstanding fullback.

Probably better at 6 in our current team though.

This is a genuine question, given as I always say my lack of league nous. Why isn't he a half? He has an outstanding kicking game, one of the best passing games in the comp, beats defenders with his footwork, looks like a decent organiser as well....only thing I can think of is that his defence is shaky (which isn't surprising for an 18 year old who didn't play for 18 months).

Rich102

Staff member
How about trying CHT as back-up hooker? He has the qualities of a good hooker.

Reactions: JJ

Leber

Bench
O'Sullivan Played decent for the Dolphins yesterday.

I still reckon he is pretty plod, but I'd be down to give him another crack.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
O'Sullivan Played decent for the Dolphins yesterday.

I still reckon he is pretty plod, but I'd be down to give him another crack.

To be honest I’m a big fan of what he can bring to this team. He takes on the line, has a better kicking game that CHT and is able to build pressure with forced drop outs.

Aside from defence, I can’t see what CHT offers that he doesn’t

To be honest I’m a big fan of what he can bring to this team. He takes on the line, has a better kicking game that CHT and is able to build pressure with forced drop outs.

Aside from defence, I can’t see what CHT offers that he doesn’t

I think CHT has a much better name. Sean O'Sullivan sounds completely bland, which is probably why CHT keeps getting the nod over him.

Last edited:
Last best organising half we had was Maloney. Bit light on options, anyone stuck behind someone at Storm, Panthers, Eels etc???

Latest posts